Volker's Terrain Tutorial

Started by Erwin0265, May 16, 2013, 08:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erwin0265

Hi all,
I am still very much a newbie wrt TG2.
I started learning TG2 last year but went on to other learning projects [I guess I have a short attention span]. Anyway; I'm back to continue [& redo] my learning.
I have read throughout the forum threads which guides and tutorials are best to start with and one [Volker's Terrain Tutorial] I am finding very hard to find [the search appears to miss a lot of entires].
I have Volker's Power Fractals tutorial [I tend to save online tutorials for 2 reasons- 1. I have had bookmarked tutorials 'disappear' on me & 2. I generally view tutorials on another, unconnected (to the Net) computer, so I can use my main computer to run whatever software I am learning/using at the time]; but I am unable to find his terrain tutorial.
Could someone please provide me with a link so I can check them out?
Thank you...........
OK, who farted?

Volker Harun

I cannot remember a terrain tutorial ... it must have been the PF-lessons which can lead to terrain generation.

Erwin0265

Yeah, I think you're right; the Power Fractal lessons appear to be the ones referred to.
Thanks - I'll give them another go and will post here if I get stuck [better here than another PM; here, others can also benefit from your knowledge and my lack of same..... :)
OK, who farted?

Volker Harun

The knowledge you are referring to is buried in the depth of an insane brain  ,-) ... Good luck :)

Erwin0265

That's fine; it means we're on the same wavelength.............. ;D
OK, who farted?