Terragen 3 Product Lineup and Pricing

Started by Oshyan, July 11, 2013, 04:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Hi Peter, it sounds like you had your question answered by the previous posts. But let us know if you need any further clarification.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Look up a few posts.  I asked the same question.  An extra node is a render capability for another machine besides your main TG machine.

Quote from: PeterParker on July 14, 2013, 07:54:24 AM
Hello to all the staff members from planetside and of course all the forum members,

in my opinion this is a good pricing and worth to buy Terragen 3 Pro Animation!  :)
But could someone tell me what´s the additional render node???

Sorry for the question but have even red the solution to my question already.
But thank you anyway :)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

BangelOz

Will the new version have an activation procedure for the license - aka 'nodelock' ?

Oshyan

Quote from: BangelOz on July 15, 2013, 01:46:57 PM
Will the new version have an activation procedure for the license - aka 'nodelock' ?

We do not have plans to do this, no.

- Oshyan

Oshyan

We've added a complete price list to the website (and updated the first post in this thread): http://planetside.co.uk/buy/tg3-price-list

- Oshyan

PeterParker

Quote from: Oshyan on July 14, 2013, 08:54:34 PM
Hi Peter, it sounds like you had your question answered by the previous posts. But let us know if you need any further clarification.

- Oshyan

Thanks a lot Oshyan i appreciate this :)
As a Terragen 2.5 User is there a limited time offer to buy an update to Terragen 3?
I´m a registered User and want to update in the near future, but i´m not sure when to buy it.
Thanks a lot for your help :)

Regards

Peter

Oshyan

Current upgrade probably won't last forever, but we'll give some warning before we change it.

- Oshyan

PeterParker

Quote from: Oshyan on July 17, 2013, 06:33:52 AM
Current upgrade probably won't last forever, but we'll give some warning before we change it.

- Oshyan

The pre-release is 199,-USD. What about the possibility to buy the update from Terragen 2.5 Animation to Terragen 3 Animation for 149,-USD?

"Terragen 2 with Animation to Terragen 3 Professional with Animation (1 workstation license): $149"

Oshyan

That option is not available during the pre-release. Please see here for further discussion:
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,16349.msg160347.html#msg160347

- Oshyan