Terragen 3 release date and pre-purchase

Started by Oshyan, July 16, 2013, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

The full Terragen 3 product line will be released in August, 2013. You may commence your impatient pacing, finger tapping, or whatever it is you do to pass the time. :D

Or, better yet, get in on the pre-purchase option coming up this Wednesday, the 17th! Due to significant demand, we'll begin selling Terragen 3 Professional, with immediate access to a beta version, on that date. Those of you upgrading from Terragen 2 will be able to purchase starting then as well.

Purchases will be at the final retail prices and will of course entitle you to the finished product upon its release, along with all "point release" updates of the 3.x line to follow, just as it was with 2.x. Between the pre-release date and the final, pre-purchasers will receive ongoing beta updates and have a chance to give feedback as we finish up our work on the product.

Update: Pre-release is live!
http://planetside.co.uk/buy/buy-terragen-3

Update 2: Upgraders from TG2 can now purchase!
Just visit the page above and click the upgrade link at top or scroll down for TG2->TG3 upgrade options.

Update 3:
We're extending the pre-release period for Terragen 3 and have just released a new version which is a recommended update for all pre-release users. Unfortunately we've become aware of a few last minute bugs and we're working on them to ensure a solid release, so the final launch will be slightly delayed. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

The good news is that all product options are now available for pre-purchase, including upgrades. You now can buy Terragen 3 Creative or Professional, with or without animation, as well as upgrade from any previous version of Terragen. Educational discounts are also now available.

If you are an existing customer who will be upgrading, you should be receiving registration information for our new online store very soon. When you log in with your account information, you should see appropriate upgrade products in the store, with correct pricing based on your previous purchase. If you feel there's an error or you receive multiple registration emails, just contact us at support@planetside.co.uk and we'll sort it out.

http://planetside.co.uk/buy/buy-terragen-3

We can't wait to share Terragen 3 with all of you!

- Oshyan

Kevin F

mhaze

rcallicotte

Thanks for the news, Planetside!  This is great, Oshyan.  Can't wait.   8)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Zylot

Hur hur, already answered and I missed it!  NVM!

Upon Infinity

Awesome!  If it's (beta version) available tomorrow, I'm picking it up tomorrow.

lat 64

I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!

Blackheart6004

Any chance on posting the timeframe for valid timezones on when is the pre-purchase is going to be released?
My DeviantArt Profile - http://blackheart6004.deviantart.com/

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

jaf

Made my new TG3 folder...... got the credit card out.......10 hours into July 17th here in sunny socal......... wait........ :)
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Jonathan

Hi Oshyan, Jo et al!

It's the evening of the 17th....how do I pre-purchase Professional with animation? Have itchy fingers and wallet!!

Jonathan.
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

Upon Infinity

Quote from: Jonathan on July 17, 2013, 01:13:39 PM
Hi Oshyan, Jo et al!

It's the evening of the 17th....how do I pre-purchase Professional with animation? Have itchy fingers and wallet!!

Jonathan.

You might be in an earlier time zone.  I hope you bought some energy drinks.  ;)

Jonathan

Quote from: UponInfinity on July 17, 2013, 01:16:13 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on July 17, 2013, 01:13:39 PM
Hi Oshyan, Jo et al!

Jonathan.

You might be in an earlier time zone.  I hope you bought some energy drinks.  ;)

With the temperatures in the UK, that will be an ice cold beer!!
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

Upon Infinity

Well, they're based in San Fran.  It's not even noon where I am (Alberta, CA).  If they get it out by the end of the day, it'll be around midnight for you.

Jonathan

Quote from: UponInfinity on July 17, 2013, 01:21:46 PM
Well, they're based in San Fran.  It's not even noon where I am (Alberta, CA).  If they get it out by the end of the day, it'll be around midnight for you.

Ah, I was fooled by the .co.uk! Might be asleep by midnight as have been up since 4 this morning :)