Terragen 3 release date and pre-purchase

Started by Oshyan, July 16, 2013, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

It's in the Download area of your online store account. Just login and go to My Account, then under My Orders, click Downloads:
http://planetside.co.uk/component/mijoshop/account/download

- Oshyan

jaf

Ah, I see.  I was fooled by the date added (29/07/2013).  But it downloads the .05 version.
Thanks
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

EoinArmstrong

3.05.0 downloaded.... you guys are up early!  (or is it late?)

BigDaz

My orders/downloads are empty. Is that because I bought TG3 before the new store existed?

Oshyan

Yes, the previous orders have not been added to the store yet. However we will add them in the near future. In the meantime you should continue to receive update notifications through the application which you can download on the dedicated update pages.

- Oshyan

Arnon

Hi Oshyan,

Just got the Terragen 3 with the full load. Looks great and will try this weekend to learn all about it.

reck

Hello,

Just ordered the upgrade to TG3 and was just wondering how long it takes to process before I can download and start using it?

Thanks

reck

Can anyone else tell me how it took after they'd paid before they received their key? Everytime I've ordered software online previously i've always received the key\licence within minutes to an hour.

Oshyan

Keys are currently generated manually, though we intend to automate it in the future (it will take some custom coding to do so as we use our own key system). We try to process keys every day but we don't always work the weekends. I have some updates to the language of the store and confirmation emails that will include some mention of the processing time.

Thanks for your patience.

- Oshyan

reck

Yeah I think i'm used to the automatic systems where keys are sent out as soon as the order is received.

If it's a manual process thanks for sending it out on a Sunday Oshyan.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

TheBadger

Never mind. Just saw the post in the T3 page.

Congratulations to the winners of the free soft. Not me though... Poop  :'(.
It has been eaten.

icarus51

Help,

I'm an old customer of Terragen but i don't manage to enter in the Terragen store by Login - http://planetside.co.uk/store-login.
I receive a reply of password or e.mail error. My new email is claudio.vincenzoatgmaildotcom.
How can i enter in this store? If i enter my password for Planetside this gets error. By mail i've not received nothing about this issue so far.
Thanks.

Claudio

Oshyan

This has been resolved through our support address support AT planetside.co.uk

- Oshyan