Terragen 3 release date and pre-purchase

Started by Oshyan, July 16, 2013, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Free version is available a bit early, in honor of Siggraph. Get a taste of some of the new features! (still a beta though, so keep that in mind)
http://planetside.co.uk/terragen-3-free-download

- Oshyan

Cyber-Angel

When you purchase the pre-purchase how do make sure that the license is in you name? Is it the name of the card holder or can it be different form that of the card holder?

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

Matt

If you're paying through WorldPay, the key file is encoded with the "user name" that you enter in the form on our website, before you go on to the WorldPay pages. However, if you pay through PayPal you can't do that, but they have a place where you can add instructions for us. You could provide an alternative name there.

In any case, you can email us directly if you want anything changed about your order.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Cyber-Angel

Matt, is that still Registrations@plantside.co.uk? where I'd send that email?

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

Matt

It is registrations@planetside.co.uk . Or you could just PM me through this forum instead.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Jonathan

Finally downloaded TG3 Prof - and it is fantastic!! DoF is brilliant! Love the Voronoi too! Well done all at Planetside :)
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

rcallicotte

This is wonderful, Planetside!!  I am planning to buy, but need to wait until end of month.  Can't wait to own it (God willing)!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

We're extending the pre-release period for Terragen 3 and have just released a new version which is a recommended update for all pre-release users. Unfortunately we've become aware of a few last minute bugs and we're working on them to ensure a solid release, so the final launch will be slightly delayed. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

The good news is that all product options are now available for pre-purchase, including upgrades (and the discounted $149 upgrade). You now can buy Terragen 3 Creative or Professional, with or without animation, as well as upgrade from any previous version of Terragen. Educational discounts are also now available.

If you are an existing customer who will be upgrading, you should be receiving registration information for our new online store very soon. When you log in with your account information, you should see appropriate upgrade products in the store, with correct pricing based on your previous purchase. If you feel there's an error or you receive multiple registration emails, just contact us at support@planetside.co.uk and we'll sort it out.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Yeah!  Going to check my email now!

Quote from: Oshyan on July 29, 2013, 09:11:18 AM
We're extending the pre-release period for Terragen 3 and have just released a new version which is a recommended update for all pre-release users. Unfortunately we've become aware of a few last minute bugs and we're working on them to ensure a solid release, so the final launch will be slightly delayed. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

The good news is that all product options are now available for pre-purchase, including upgrades (and the discounted $149 upgrade). You now can buy Terragen 3 Creative or Professional, with or without animation, as well as upgrade from any previous version of Terragen. Educational discounts are also now available.

If you are an existing customer who will be upgrading, you should be receiving registration information for our new online store very soon. When you log in with your account information, you should see appropriate upgrade products in the store, with correct pricing based on your previous purchase. If you feel there's an error or you receive multiple registration emails, just contact us at support@planetside.co.uk and we'll sort it out.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

jaf

Quote from: rcallicotte on July 29, 2013, 10:13:03 AM
Nope.  Nothing yet.
I can log into the new site, but no $149 special.  Guess we will have to wait to spend our money -- I usually have the reverse problem.  ;D
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

rcallicotte

Ha!  Yes.  Knocking on the door, "Please let me give you money."  <no answer>  "But...but, but..."  :)

Quote from: jaf on July 29, 2013, 10:28:13 AM
Nope.  Nothing yet.
I can log intoi the new site, but no $149 special.  Guess we will have to wait to spend our money -- I usually have the reverse problem.  ;D

reck

Quote from: jaf on July 29, 2013, 10:28:13 AM
Nope.  Nothing yet.
I can log intoi the new site, but no $149 special.  Guess we will have to wait to spend our money -- I usually have the reverse problem.  ;D

Yeah after logging in I can only see the $199 upgrade price, no $149. Maybe this option isn't available yet?

rkphelps

I'm confused, I received an e-mail titled "New user Details" stating the following:

"Hello, You have been added as a User to Planetside Software by an Administrator.
This email contains your username and password to log in to http://planetside.co.uk/"

After logging in I see no options for me to upgrade my Terragen 2 with Animation to version 3 pro. In fact I don't see any of my previous purchases or registered software even listed on the site. What's up? Is there another e-mail coming? It should be easier to upgrade! :(

mogn

Thanks just updated my prerelease to tg3..04, by loading the prelease, press help, look for updates.