Terragen 3 release date and pre-purchase

Started by Oshyan, July 16, 2013, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaf

[EDIT] SORRY -- Forget it.  I just read Oshyan's answer below but had already posted this.  I jumped to the conclusion that my payment was confirmed because the download links were up in my account.  I'll patiently wait for my key file.

(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 29, 2013, 08:48:26 PM
Did you not receive a registration email? If you do not, you should have. It may have gone to an old email account of yours. Let us know and we'll set you up with an account.

- Oshyan
Hi Oshyan,

Sorry, I didn't receive a registration email. It is the same one that is listed here at the forum on my profile. I've had this email address for much longer than I've had TG2.

Bob

Oshyan

As was always the case, you need a key file to run the licensed version of Terragen. Nothing has changed in that regard. Your key file has not been sent to you yet, just give is a few minutes and we'll send it to you. In the future the process will be more automated but for now the key file generation still needs manual intervention.

Regarding your error message, first we can't see the image you linked to because it's referencing a file on your local hard drive (you can see it but nobody else can); please use the Attachment function when posting. Second, it sounds like you may have some Terragen environment variables setup which point to your old TG2 install. If so, you should update them to point to TG3.

- Oshyan

Oshyan

Bob, your registration was sent to an attglobal.net address that you used to register Terragen Classic. I understand this is no doubt outdated at this point. I will send you your account access info separately to your forum-registered email address.

Everyone else: if you have account issues please contact us directly at support AT planetside.co.uk, it makes it a lot easier to deal with each request properly.

Thanks,

Oshyan

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 29, 2013, 09:08:45 PM
Bob, your registration was sent to an attglobal.net address that you used to register Terragen Classic. I understand this is no doubt outdated at this point. I will send you your account access info separately to your forum-registered email address.

Everyone else: if you have account issues please contact us directly at support AT planetside.co.uk, it makes it a lot easier to deal with each request properly.

Thanks,

Oshyan
Thanks Oshyan. Sorry for the inconvenience. I guess I will learn with the email I'll be getting as to how long the limited $149.00 cost will be.

Bob

choronr

Oshyan, will be downloading tomorrow (Tuesday) evening (using a little strategy on wifey here). How long will the $149.00 price be effective?

Finally, have the winner(s) of the contest been selected yet?

Thank you for your help,

Bob

Oshyan

Winners have not been selected, lots going on, but we intend to deal with that in the next couple days. The entries have been closed however.

We don't have a specific time frame for the $149 price at this point. I think you can count on a couple months though.

- Oshyan

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 30, 2013, 01:01:14 AM
Winners have not been selected, lots going on, but we intend to deal with that in the next couple days. The entries have been closed however.

We don't have a specific time frame for the $149 price at this point. I think you can count on a couple months though.

- Oshyan
Thank you sir for your reply. We've got some whopper expenses coming up and I need to order TG3 carefully. I may hold off a few more days to do it. Appreciate your response here Oshyan.

Bob

Oshyan

No problem Bob, I certainly understand. And I'd be sad if you weren't able to migrate to TG3, I think it's going to take your already excellent work and ratchet it up another notch of quality and realism. The $149 upgrade was made available for exactly this reason.

- Oshyan

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 30, 2013, 01:27:56 AM
No problem Bob, I certainly understand. And I'd be sad if you weren't able to migrate to TG3, I think it's going to take your already excellent work and ratchet it up another notch of quality and realism. The $149 upgrade was made available for exactly this reason.
Thank you sir, will be upgrading this week.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Oshyan, I just replied to the email you sent. I am unable to login for some odd reason, but please let me know what I need to do, if anything.  I followed your instructions.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Marcos Silveira

Will owners of TG 2 deep w/o animation be able to update to TG 3 Creative without any cost? I didn't get this part! If so, how?

rcallicotte

Nope.  Where did you hear that?  Just read up a few lines and you'll see you have two options: $149 and $199.

Quote from: ro-nin on July 30, 2013, 09:41:06 AM
Will owners of TG 2 deep w/o animation be able to update to TG 3 Creative without any cost? I didn't get this part! If so, how?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Marcos Silveira

Ok, I received the password and username to login in the planetside website but can't do it right now. Can't purchase the upgrade, any problem?

That's the message I got when trying to login:

"User accounts are currently only enabled for administration. Customers cannot login to the website at this time."

Marcos Silveira

>:(
Hey, I logged in the site but it is offering upgrade prices as if I was upgrading from Tg Classic!!! I  have TG 2 since it's first month of releasing!!!  >:(

Want my upgrading prices from TG 2 RIGHT NOW!!!!  ;D

My keyfile for TG 2 was sent to this e-mail (alvesilveira@pmba.ba.gov.br), which is not used anymore!!!