new render

Started by inkydigit, June 06, 2007, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkydigit

[attachthumb=#]
fun with populations!...2 different betula lenta(from xfrog) populations, just a work in progress really, but I liked this view!...some minor pw: levels/saturation/clone stamp etc.
I have not had much time to render recently, as I have recently started a new job and got married, so it's been fairly hectic!...I hope to spend some more time exploring Tg2 and hopefully will get a new machine.....thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment/advice/critique etc, as these are always welcome and appreciated!!

mr-miley

Ooooo, I like this lots. Great atmo / mist and nice lighting. Very cool  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

rcallicotte

I commented on this on Renderosity.  Nice all the way around.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

ProjectX

It's nice, but I think there's a bit of graininess to the mist, and the rocks look a bit weird. Also, the clouds are slightly unrealistic and the lighting could do with a subtle colour. Other than that you're on to a winner.

dhavalmistry

yes...you need to increase atmospheric samples....other than that I like the scene specially your clouds/sky....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

inkydigit

thanks for the input folks!
the grainy-ness was accentuated by my levels adjustment layer in photoshop....the image was too dark otherwise!...I will try with a fill lights setup next maybe, along with a lambert shader for the leaves...I will keep you posted!

rcallicotte

I kind of like the minute graininess.  Sometimes this can add to the way someone's eyes might actually view something like this in a large field.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?