Monsters of Rock

Started by ADE, August 05, 2013, 08:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADE

Today's rock giants are having a dance

cyphyr

haha rolf fun stuff :), when I saw the thumb I thought you'd done a band ... suggestions maybe :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

ADE

nahhh....I need to turn to something new now, like u suggested b4 to me, modelling farm buildings but I need reference pics

EoinArmstrong

*groan* at the pun.  Nice concept; good colours... the cottage isn't quite touching the ground.  TG3 has a nice and quick 'drop-to-floor' function which may help.  Does anyone know if it's completely dependent on where the native object's axis lies?

Oshyan

Quote from: EoinArmstrong on August 06, 2013, 10:20:53 AM
TG3 has a nice and quick 'drop-to-floor' function which may help.  Does anyone know if it's completely dependent on where the native object's axis lies?

Yes, it is.

- Oshyan

ADE

*groan* at the pun.  Nice concept; good colours... the cottage isn't quite touching the ground.  TG3 has a nice and quick 'drop-to-floor' function which may help.  Does anyone know if it's completely dependent on where the native object's axis lies?

the drop to the floor axis depends on where the bottom most axis on the model is where it was created...that is Y -0 X-0 and Z-0...

ADE

I know....was pointed this out the other day :)

EoinArmstrong

That's good to know - thanks, folks.