Terragen 3 is out!

Started by Oshyan, August 18, 2013, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

As most of you are no doubt aware by now, the final version of Terragen 3.0 is out! The "shipping" version is 3.0.07.0 so for all you pre-purchasers out there, be sure to check for updates and get onto the latest version as it includes a lot of stability fixes. We've also made the preset and object content available for download in your account. There are more than 20 high quality object models provided by Silva3D.com and Ulco (Dune), as well as 35 example projects and clip files of textures, clouds, terrains, etc. These can easily be loaded and organized in the new Library system.

We are currently caught up on new registrations and are working on importing older purchases prior to the existence of our new store system. We expect to have this completed by the end of the weekend and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Enjoy Terragen 3!

- Oshyan

Dune

Congratulations, staff! Good work!

Upon Infinity

Quote from: Oshyan on August 18, 2013, 05:05:01 PM
We are currently caught up on new registrations and are working on importing older purchases prior to the existence of our new store system. We expect to have this completed by the end of the weekend and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.
Does this mean we can't access those downloads until this is done?  I can't seem to find them on the site.

animotaxis

I downloaded the latest update for T3 and it worked beautifully for one day. Rendering was 10xs faster but now it will only render for 1 second and it says it's done.
I've sent in a help request 2 days ago but haven't had any response.
See my portfolio(animotaxis)@ http://www.animotaxis.weebly.com

Kadri

Quote from: UponInfinity on August 19, 2013, 04:49:28 AM
Quote from: Oshyan on August 18, 2013, 05:05:01 PM
Does this mean we can't access those downloads until this is done?  I can't seem to find them on the site.

I am unfortunately still waiting too .

yossam

Me 3........................ :'(

yossam

Thank you Planetside..................... ;)

Kevin F

Well done guys. It's been a long hard road!
No crashes for me so far - all working perfectly on win 64 on i7.

Oshyan

The presets were published over the weekend. Emails haven't gone out yet because we're syncing some old orders so we can notify everyone at once, but all existing purchasers *who have accounts in the online store* should absolutely see the presets as well as model pack available for download. If you don't, please contact us at support AT planetside.co.uk.

animotaxis, we responded the same day of your request. Please check your spam folder.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

QuoteThere are more than 20 high quality object models provided by Silva3D.com and Ulco (Dune), as well as 35 example projects and clip files of textures, clouds, terrains, etc.

Well thats great! Why all the secrecy until now?

What are the plants? What clips and example files? Sounds like a great thing to advertise. So why not advertise it?
Or do I have to order to see... A surprise? There are no more secrets anymore guys, PRISM knows all! You may as well tell us everything you know ::) :P :-*
It has been eaten.

Oshyan

Uh, there's no secrecy Badger. We didn't have an exact count of objects or presets until recently, so there wasn't a lot we could say. We have said *from the beginning* that there would be presets.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

QuoteWe have said *from the beginning* that there would be presets.
Thats not saying much. But...
QuoteThere are more than 20 high quality object models provided by Silva3D.com and Ulco (Dune), as well as 35 example projects and clip files of textures, clouds, terrains, etc.
is a mouthful!
But Im just poking the bear... Im rather happy with this! Thank you for doing it.
And thanks to Walli and Ulco for helping out on it!!!
And to whoever produced the clips and examples, whatever they are of. Im sure this is going to be some fun.  8)
It has been eaten.

Kadri

I can see the downloads too now.Thanks :)

EoinArmstrong

Congrats to all involved - it's an excellent product, and has kickstarted my creativity all over again!

Hannes

.....errr... maybe I'm blind, but I can't see the presets. I logged in and I found the Xfrog and Silva3D plants sampler below the different free TG versions, nothing else... :(