Terragen 3 is out!

Started by Oshyan, August 18, 2013, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Alpha testers don't have accounts in the online store because you access different download versions. The presets have been made available on the alpha forums.

- Oshyan

SteveR

Don't want to be seen as impatient, but have all the license keys gone out? I got the impression they would all be sent by the weekend? (I bought TG2 in the grace upgrade period, anybody else do this and have theirs?)

Cheers
Steve (ok, I am impatient)R  ;D

Oshyan

The TG2 auto-upgrades took a little longer to go through. I'll send your key out momentarily, and thanks very much for your patience. :)

- Oshyan

SteveR

Thanks Osyan, have to say you guys are epic on this forum - top service :)

Don't rush though, early start in the AM so I am signing off shortly to catch Falling Skies with a glass of red and then bed!

Cheers
Steve

SteveR

got it, thank you! Guess I can tape Falling Skies!!  ;D

Oshyan

Hah! I'll leave that difficult decision to you. ;) Enjoy!

- Oshyan

Hannes

choronr

I'll wait for the Planetside email regarding the presets which I'm very interested in. I think it would be good for you guys to post all your 'links' (titled) in one place ...I've lost count and don't know where to go (comes with age).

Thanks for for all your hard work for bringing this extra fine software to birth. Its like having a new car.

Bob

Oshyan

There's no need to wait for the email Bob (though it will be going out shortly). The presets are available if you login right now, just go to My Account and then Downloads.

- Oshyan

choronr

Thanks Oshyan, I'll do that now.

squirreltape

Wow... can't wait until I finish work, cycle home and fire up T3... well done Oshyan et al., keep up the good work guys :)
There are only 10 types of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't

Superza

Many many Thanks, the presets are simply outstanding!

rcallicotte

Cool.

Quote from: Oshyan on August 22, 2013, 02:05:54 AM
There's no need to wait for the email Bob (though it will be going out shortly). The presets are available if you login right now, just go to My Account and then Downloads.

- Oshyan
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?