Banded, wispy, disorted clouds clip file

Started by FrankB, June 21, 2007, 07:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volker Harun

Allright got it ... it is that acceleration-cache thingy again  ;D
I thought that a terragen master would supply us with some correct settings in his clips  ;D ;D ;D ;)

FrankB

bobbystahr

Quote from: FrankB on July 06, 2007, 03:13:15 AM
it's a test.... you passed.  ;D

hee hee hee...just reviewing the old stuff and this gave me a chuckle...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

reck

Where's Frank gone, he's great?

For that matter where did old_blaggard go? He was always around here a few years ago not just on here but also on Ashundar, then 4 years ago or whatever he vanished.

Hannes

Quote from: reck on April 07, 2016, 11:28:55 AM

I think he fell in love with his Harley... ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: reck on April 07, 2016, 11:28:55 AM

For that matter where did old_blaggard go? He was always around here a few years ago not just on here but also on Ashundar, then 4 years ago or whatever he vanished.

heh heh indeed...I could understand falling in love with his Harley for Frank but what  happened to OB? and BigBen ain't been here for an age as well...must have real lives hee hee hee.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

reck

Quote from: bobbystahr on April 07, 2016, 12:31:45 PM

heh heh indeed...I could understand falling in love with his Harley for Frank but what  happened to OB? and BigBen ain't been here for an age as well...must have real lives hee hee hee.

Well BigBen seems to come and go about. Sometimes quite long in-between. However Ob was really very active for a long period of time on multiple sites and then seemed to disappear overnight. Maybe Oshyan knows what happend as I think he knew him from Ashundar.

Oshyan

I last talked to Paul almost 3 years ago, shortly before the TG3 release. He was doing post-college internship-type stuff for a while I think, but by then he was working at a startup on some iPhone app(s). I don't know what he's been doing since. I'd love to see him around again...

- Oshyan

reck

Maybe he'll get the Terragen itch and come back one day.

I started off on Ashundar, or Terragen.org as it's now known. The two names I remember were OB and a Java Jones  ::)