An Overview of Terragen 3 Professional with Oshyan Greene

Started by Digital Art Live, October 22, 2013, 07:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital Art Live

3D Art Live hosts An Overview of Terragen 3 Professional with Oshyan Greene. This is a free Introductory Terragen v3 Webinar. More Terragen related events are in the works from 3d Art Direct featuring some of your favorite artists. Head over to 3d Art Direct Live to reserve your spot today http://3dartlive.com/event-registration/?ee=49

Session 1 : Introduction to the Terragen 3 User Interface

Start time : November 9th 2013 20:00 (3pm EST U.S.)

Duration : up to 45 minutes

Includes Q&A session

Session 2 : Overview of the new Terragen 3 Features

Start time : November 9th 2013 21:00 (4pm EST U.S.)

Duration : up to 1 hour

• New Global Illumination Surface Details option
• Depth of Field with noise reduction
• Population instance editing
• Population color variation
• Library
• Presets and usage
• Enhanced DEM support
• Textured objects in preview
• Vortex Warp shader and Voronoi

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

reck

Will this be on Youtube? I'll be at work when this is on.

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

kaedorg

Not in the message : Date is the Saturday 9th November

I'll try to be there

Digital Art Live

Quote from: reck on October 22, 2013, 09:47:25 AM
Will this be on Youtube? I'll be at work when this is on.

Hello reck,
  This unfortunately this will not be posted on youtube, however after the live events we will make the recordings available on 3d Art Direct
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

reck

Thankyou, i'll pick it up from there then. Also thanks for doing this, i'd like to hear what O.Greene has to say  :)

TheBadger

Will this be a project based tutorial type instructional, or a more generalized lecture? Free?
Thank you.
It has been eaten.

Digital Art Live

Hello Michael,
   This is all offered Free (both sessions) and will cover the above bullet points including an open Q&A session.
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

thorntonart

Unfortunately my timezone makes this time extremely

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :(

So the ability to watch it at a later point would be good!

choronr

Well, I was up at 4:30 am (Phoenix, AZ) this morning to participate; and, after previously downloading 'Fuze' and checked out my audio and camera - all worked well. However, after trying three times, I could not connect.

I really wanted to see and hear the program. Question: Do you have a video of this; or, a DVD I could purchase?

jaf

Quote from: choronr on November 09, 2013, 12:15:58 PM
Well, I was up at 4:30 am (Phoenix, AZ) this morning to participate; and, after previously downloading 'Fuze' and checked out my audio and camera - all worked well. However, after trying three times, I could not connect.

I really wanted to see and hear the program. Question: Do you have a video of this; or, a DVD I could purchase?

Wouldn't that be 12:00 PM or 1:PM (always get that mixed up since I don't think Phoenix uses DST)? [edit] referring to the initial message.
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

choronr

Quote from: jaf on November 09, 2013, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: choronr on November 09, 2013, 12:15:58 PM

Wouldn't that be 12:00 PM or 1:PM (always get that mixed up since I don't think Phoenix uses DST)? [edit] referring to the initial message.
When I double checked the on line table for conversion of the time (London vs Phoenix, AZ), neither Phoenix nor London uses DST ...so, I think I got that correctly.

jaf

I was referring to "Start time : November 9th 2013 20:00 (3pm EST U.S.)" in the first post.
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Kevin F

Well that was a complete failure for me.
Fuze meeting had no audio so I followed instructions to download new version, which then gave error reports (3 times).then could not log in again because it did not know my email address! Had no problems for the sessions earlier this year. Bummer!

Jo Kariboo

I also no sound after 3-4 attempts. Everything was recorded and I imagine it will be possible consulted recording in future.