An Overview of Terragen 3 Professional with Oshyan Greene

Started by Digital Art Live, October 22, 2013, 07:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

kaedorg

Thanks to Paul, Oshyan, Danny and all the participating guests for this event.
It has been great and very interesting.

Hope to see more of this.

David

Digital Art Live

Quote from: Kevin F on November 09, 2013, 06:49:23 PM
Well that was a complete failure for me.
Fuze meeting had no audio so I followed instructions to download new version, which then gave error reports (3 times).then could not log in again because it did not know my email address! Had no problems for the sessions earlier this year. Bummer!
Quote from: Jo Kariboo on November 09, 2013, 06:55:14 PM
I also no sound after 3-4 attempts. Everything was recorded and I imagine it will be possible consulted recording in future.
Quote from: yossam on November 09, 2013, 07:16:52 PM
No sound for me either.............sucks.  :(

We apologize for the audio issues that you have encountered. These isolated incidents are system specific and are very hard to trouble shoot on the fly. That being said the recordings will be made available in the following 2-3 days. For future webinars we highly suggest logging in 20min before scheduled start time to sort out any issues. We also have support@3dartlive.com to get you set up correctly. We have a couple Terragen events planned for the near future we hope that you will join us. Thank you
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

choronr

Yes, I had a problem with the start time. I was up at 4:30 am to get ready only later to find out that it didn't start until about 1:30 pm Phoenix time. Then, no audio. Had to log out and start again only to find I had to be in my browser; and, click on Internet audio ...then, I had sound.

Horselips

The link they provided for converting time was confusing to me...this is a better site that works for me..
http://www.timebie.com/

nobody squeals like Ned Beatty

jaf

Arizona throws a bit of a "wrench" into the whole time thing because they don't observe daylight savings time (see map here:  http://www.timebie.com/timelocal/mountain.php

When I would drive from Arizona to California, if it was summer and I left Phoenix at 10:00 AM, it would also be 10:00 AM in California.  But in the winter, it would be 9:00 AM.  I think I got that right.  :-\
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

choronr

Quote from: jaf on November 11, 2013, 09:25:58 PM
Arizona throws a bit of a "wrench" into the whole time thing because they don't observe daylight savings time (see map here:  http://www.timebie.com/timelocal/mountain.php

When I would drive from Arizona to California, if it was summer and I left Phoenix at 10:00 AM, it would also be 10:00 AM in California.  But in the winter, it would be 9:00 AM.  I think I got that right.  :-\
You're right on jaf. This time change thing makes no sense at all, the rest of the country time wise should be like us with never changing at all.

TheBadger

^^ At the very least is should be 80 degrees and dry everywhere. And Im not at all apposed to being surrounded by scantily clad ASU girls.
It has been eaten.

Oshyan

Thanks to everyone who showed up to watch the webinars. I think it went well, and we had a great group of participants, including some notable folks from other communities. Sorry about the sound issues for those who encountered them, hopefully we can sort those out for future events.

- Oshyan

Jo Kariboo

Do you have a link that would allow us to see the training with Oshyan? Thank you in advance.
Pierre

Digital Art Live

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on November 21, 2013, 08:09:24 AM
Do you have a link that would allow us to see the training with Oshyan? Thank you in advance.
Pierre

Pierre,
   All registered attendees should have gotten a download link to the recordings. If not please email us and we will get you sorted out.
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

reck

I was working so I couldn't see it either.

Could you please provide a link so that everyone that missed it is able to view it. I looked on your website under recorded webinars but I couldn't see it listed.

Many thanks

Digital Art Live

Hi,

Oshyan has informed me that he will be including a download link for the recordings in a forthcoming Planetside newsletter that is due out very soon.

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

reck

Thanks Paul, look forward to seeing it. Hopefully next time i'll be around to see it live.