First TG3 update now available

Started by Oshyan, November 01, 2013, 08:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

We've released the first maintenance update to Terragen 3, version 3.0.10.0. There are a variety of bug fixes, stability improvements, and minor features, including improvements to the speed and functionality of the Library. This is a recommended update.

As a licensed user you can get the update using the Update Notification built-in to TG3, or by logging in to our online store and going to My Account -> Downloads. Free version downloads have also been updated. The complete change log is here:
http://planetside.co.uk/tg3010-release-changelog

- Oshyan

kaedorg

Thanks to all of the Planetside guys for this update   :)

pokoy

Thanks for the update, great!

One question, it seems the issues with black areas in renders with spherical cameras haven't been addressed, any idea when a fix for this will be available?

Matt

It hasn't been fixed in 3.0.10.0, but we should have this resolved before the next update.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

pokoy

Thanks, Matt.

I admit I hoped there would be a way to get a 'simple' patch for this issue rather than waiting until the next update is available. Thanks anyways!

bobbystahr

Well this is good to see. As this thread started on Nov. 1 should we be expecting a Free Version update soon?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

As of Terragen 3, the free version is now updated at the same time as the licensed version. 3.0.10.0 is the latest release for both free and licensed. The update Matt is referring to is not out yet.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

The new update looks exciting from the ad...anxiously waiting.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New