Tutorials from Geekatplay

Started by geekatplay, November 13, 2013, 11:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geekatplay

I posted new tutorials "Discovering Terragen 3" http://www.geekatplay.com/terragen.php , you can also watch them at Youtube geekatplay channel,
New tutorials unlocked weekly to free watch, or you can always buy all them, to support site going.
Here is list of upcoming more tutorials:
Release : Discovering Terragen 3" - Beginners/intermediate level, over view off application and fast way to start working with it.
Coming soon: "Exploring Terragen" (multiple series" - Intermediate/Advanced, project based tutorials. Learn by example with in depth.
Coming soon: "Mastering Terragen" - Advanced, subject based on subjects, example: Mastering Highfield terrains, or Mastering Cloud Layers ...etc.
Terragen is professional complex application and it will take some time to cover all aspects, please let me know if you have any specific questions or suggestion.

Oshyan

Wonderful to see Geek At Play tackling Terragen 3! Thanks for providing some great, free content.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Ah! Just saw this now! Never mind my other posts I guess. Man thats funny! Great minds think alike ;D ;) :)

By the way, geek. I used your site for hexagon 2, which opened the door to modeling for me. Never posted on your site, so thanks! Maybe now TG will give up all her good bits for me. Like the way you did the other tuts I saw on your site (watched a lot of them too). Hope these will go the same way.

Cheers to you!
It has been eaten.

DannyG

I snatched up some WM tutorials last night, very well laid out. Cheers
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

mhaze

I can recommend all the tutorials from geekatplay.  I've bought many of them and learnt a lot from them.

rcallicotte

This guy's tutorials of all of the software are very well done. His voice is low, but his knowledge and presentation are very good quality.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

geekatplay

Thank you. I will fix voice volume.
I am finishing new tutorials (intermediate / advanced). This is project based tutorials, but also cover nodes properties and interactions. Here is end image from one of the tutorial.

yossam

Can't wait..................more information for my old withered brain to absorb.  ;)

Oshyan

Looking great! We announced your first video series in our newsletter today. :)

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Hi,

There are a number of sections on your TG page that say "coming soon". My question is if buying the series covers whats on its way, or only what I can see has video now?

Also, are you open to suggestions on topics for future tuts?
Two things that I would really like to see are a tut on mudbox/z-brush Vector displacement maps + Terragen.
There is a thread here in the forums on this topic that generated several thousand views in little more then a month or so. So the interest is there.
Also, a tut or three on Geo-control + Terragen would be real nice too.

Thanks for reading.
It has been eaten.

Dune

If you have a ny questions regarding VDisp, Michael, just ask. It's not hard.

geekatplay

I am totally agree with Dune, if you have question, first check the documentation on wikki, next ask community. Tutorials does help to get into application. However from my expirance creating over 1500 video tutorials, this is not express way to get answer. With time as more tutorials will be recorded, i hope cover more subjects of application.

About tutorials: they all available if you purchase them, but you don't need to if you don't want. I am unlocking new tutorials weekly.
I am activity looking for suggestions on new tutorials, what is more interesting to the artists. I am done recording other set of tutorials, that orientated as project based tutorials. And will release them as soon done packing and finalizing bonus pack with presets (shaders) 
Thank you for your support.

geekatplay

New tutorials out : Exploring Terragen 3.  This is project based tutorials, targeting intermediate and advanced level of artists.
Watch for free online, be sure to subscribe on youtube to receive notification when new tutorials unlocked.
http://www.geekatplay.com/terragen.php

Oshyan

Great to see such rapid progress!

- Oshyan

alessandro

www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
www.facebook.com/alessandromastronardi.wildlifeartist/?ref=bookmarks