Tutorials from Geekatplay

Started by geekatplay, November 13, 2013, 11:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geekatplay

Will any one be interested in Digital Matte Painting series, using Terragen?
I did many with Vue and wonder if any one here using Terragen for that also?

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

kaedorg

Curious to learn about Matte Painting.

Snowflake

from Me 1+ too, a realism Mattepainting Tutorial with a real plate and integrating TG 3 Elements would be nice - free or as pay DVD!

http://www.fxphd.com/blog/behind-the-environments-of-spartacus/

Upon Infinity

You can count me in for the Matte Painting.

MrWobinson

I agree these are very good and worth paying for to encourage him to keep doing them. Certainly beats watching TV.

As regards suggestions for more tuts how about some on animation.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

geekatplay

geekatplay

Creating Sci-fi planets with projection controlled backdrops, planet rings, shaders, masked shader, highfields, water, fog, displacements ...and more ... and more... Uploading to youtube now. Check Geekatplay channel for weekly unlocked tutorials.

Oshyan

Nice to see further progress on this. Thanks Vladimir!

- Oshyan

archonforest

This is awesome Vladimir :D
I am just finishing the 1st series now and got some good data out of it. Will buy the rest asap ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

kaedorg

It sounds very interesting.
I bookmark that for autumn when I won't be so busy.

David

geekatplay

here is link :  http://www.geekatplay.com/terragen-tutorials-two.php
I am also working on set of tutorials integration and workflow of Environmental software (including Terragen and FBX exports) and Cinema 4d. hope this tutorials will be out soon. However they will be available only at cineversity.

zaxxon

Just starting to watch these latest tutorials from Geekatplay: excellent again! I envy Vladimir in his ability to divine the inner workings of TG with such ease (apparent ease at least  :)), and I'm certainly grateful that he has offered this latest set. $26 dollars for many, many well explained aspects and techniques; think of how many hours of self-exploration it would take to learn these on your own, a real bargain in my estimation. If I sound like a 'fanboy' right on, I am a fan !

geekatplay

Thank you for your support. I am glad you founding them useful.