Cloud Blending

Started by nvseal, June 23, 2007, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvseal

This is something I made a while back. Basically, it is just a newer procedural cloud project only simpler and easier to control. The main purpose of this test was to allow the cloud distribution to be restricted over oceans and humid areas and away from deserts. I'm including the file for those who want it. Also, would anyone with a free computer and deep mind rendering a high resolution version of this image?

dhavalmistry

I will be gone for this week on vacation....so my computer will be free in this time....if you want I can render a BIG version.....just let me know the quality settings and resolution....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

nvseal

I would like the atmosphere and cloud quality to be fairly high if not 1 (or at least 45 for the atmosphere). I would also like the render quality to be at least 0.9 but 1 would be better. As for the resolution, something at least 1280 by 1024 if not bigger (any bigger than that is great but it's your call). Thanks.  :)

nvseal

Here is a close up shot to test the validity of the clouds when they are less distant from the camera.

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?