Fantastic worlds!

Started by N-drju, February 13, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-drju

The looser who keeps whining, flooding the forum with his posts is back... but with two very first renders of his!  ;D

Well, to say they are my very first is slightly exaggerated. To be precise these are simply two first that I actually WOULD like to share with you. The rest is just some experimental gibberish.

As the name of the topic suggests, the concept beyond these images was to create far-off alien-like planets only slightly alike Earth. Therefore don't be too critical as far as realism is concerned. ;) The first pic is an orbital-shot of a frozen world while the other was supposed to be something like two planets about to collide. Resources used; planetary grass shader by dandelO, some shrub models by Mr. Lamppost, Xfrog tree models.

Take a look and fire away - like it? No like it?

[attach=1]
[attach=2]
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

TheBadger

It reminds me of digital in the 1990's. But I liked the 90's, so don't worry.

I think you have a good think here. But maybe work to make everything more natural. All of the elements are good. Just needs some more colors from common experience, and such...IMO.
It has been eaten.