Blender elements

Started by masonspappy, February 12, 2016, 09:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

Besides using Blender for building house in background, have been experimenting more with creating plants in Blender as well.  Wheat, sweet peas and foreground grasses created exclusively in Blender.   Also working thru a tutorial  on trees but will probably need more rum in my system to make sense of it.

bobbystahr

Rum by gum...that's the answer, heh heh. Well done mate, any plans on sharing those fine models?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Very nice. I like these objects, and regarding the horrible so it seems UI of Blender, I compliment you. I also like the way the horse is cut off.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

AP

The horse being offset seems like a film scene when the camera is panning to the either side. A good choice.

masonspappy

To be honest, horse was a WIP and frankly looked more like a starving  cow.  ::)   So this image is just a snippet of the original
@Bobby: I'll upload Sweet Peas and Wheat in file sharing section as TGOs.  Perhaps you could test them on your rig to ensure I set them up correctly?

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on February 13, 2016, 02:53:26 AM
To be honest, horse was a WIP and frankly looked more like a starving  cow.  ::)   So this image is just a snippet of the original
@Bobby: I'll upload Sweet Peas and Wheat in file sharing section as TGOs.  Perhaps you could test them on your rig to ensure I set them up correctly?

done, check the thread in File Sharing.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on February 12, 2016, 11:43:41 AM
Very nice. I like these objects, and regarding the horrible so it seems UI of Blender, I compliment you. I also like the way the horse is cut off.

I absolutely agree!