another TG + World Machine marriage

Started by Tangled-Universe, January 12, 2014, 03:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erwin0265

Did anyone actually try to open the tmd?
I get an error telling me "Some devices may be missing"; if "some" means "all", then some of the devices are indeed missing............. :o
Martin; I don't suppose that this tmd file happened to be on another HDD than the previously requested WM files? ie, a HDD/SSD that hasn't crashed?...
Unfortunately, this tmd loads nothing, therefore giving me not clues as to the layout of your nodes/devices...........
BTW; yep, I trawl the forums when I get stuck on other projects........... :)
OK, who farted?

yossam

I get the error message, but it also loads a terrain with bunches of terraces.

Tangled-Universe

You guys mean the .tmd from this post?
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,17513.msg169946.html#msg169946

If I load this it loads without errors, but I also don't see any devices which aren't included with WM itself (so no external nodes/devices are in this .tmd)

I'm a bit puzzled what you guys see.
It also doesn't load a terraced terrain. It's just a setup which doesn't load any external data?

Tangled-Universe

The newest device in there is the 'Layout Generator', but that has been there for quite a while by now.
What version are you guys using? Does it have the layout generator?

yossam

My bad................2.3.7 Pro 64. I still get the error message...............it doesn't load anything.  ???

Tangled-Universe

Does that version have the layout generator?

DannyG

The tmd has a wealth of knowledge for exporting masks, thank you Martin
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

yossam

It has a node called layout generator......................Danny that is why I wanted it. I seem to have trouble with getting masks to export.

Tangled-Universe

I'm puzzled on why it's not working for you, while it is for others, like Danny.

Does anyone else have a clue?

Danny, could you perhaps re-save the .tmd with your WM and post it here?
It's just a hunch, trying to help.

zaxxon

Interesting... I get the same error message on WM on 2.3.7 Pro 64 bit, but it loads fine on 3.0 dev1 Pro.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

yossam

Nope............doesn't work either. Screenshot below............. ???

DannyG

Yossam, can't you just update your version to 2.9.0.7? Am I missing something?
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

yossam

When I try to update, it tells me the software is up to date unless you want to use the beta software.  ???

yossam

Downloaded the beta 3.011.............TUs' tmd loaded fine(nice one by the way).  ;D

Nice flow maps too.................... 8)