Moon Beans

Started by rcallicotte, January 16, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

yossam

That is funny as hell..........thanks I needed that.  :)

PabloMack

Sound doesn't carry through the vacuum of space. The moon has no atmosphere so the only thing the surviving astronaut would have to worry about is being trapped inside his suit breathing his own bean gas.

Oshyan

My thoughts exactly Pablo. Still, fun animation.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

^^^^
You're no fun.

<rip big one here>
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PabloMack

However, some sound could have travelled through the ground to the ogre. Maybe he has sensitive feet.

TheBadger

You guys watched that and really thought about sound in space? LOL!
It has been eaten.

Oshyan

I *always* think about sound in space when I see space footage, at least a little. Gravity took a really interesting approach, a nice balance. The sound you did hear was supposed to be transmitted through physical contact, and they held with the rules fairly well. It definitely changed the experience.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

I want to see that very much Oshyan. Its one of the few movies I feel really bad about missing on the big screen. I have heard people say that seeing it affects their sense of balance. That they felt like being on a roller coster or something. I hope that I can get a somewhat similar effect on my HD at home. OR even from watching it on my monitor with head phones and sitting close to the screen.
It has been eaten.

Kadri

And try to see it in 3D Michael.
This movie was really one that should be seen in theater .
Because it is mostly about the immersion.