The thread, to end all threads

Started by TheBadger, January 14, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Hello,

I am going to post a link here to a news story. It would be the funniest GD thing I have ever read in a news story about Washington DC. Except for the fact that its just so sad.

20trillion in debt, and the biggest penises in the world... only in DC... pun intended.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/14/report-government-spent-millions-on-penis-pumps-paid-double-retail-price/
It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

"This is a perfect example of what happens when government becomes the be all and end all of human existence – a system where everyone has a right to a taxpayer-funded penis pump."

If you like your penis pump, you can keep your penis pump.

If Obama had a penis pump plan, it would look like this one.  ;D

PabloMack

As long as the device sucks him in, grinds him up, and shoots his protoplasm back to the sewage treatment plant, I would say it is money well spent.  :)

TheBadger

Im curious what a penis pump costs at normal prices. But I don't want to google it because the NSA will think I have problems.  ;D ;D

But seriously,
QuoteIf you like your penis pump, you can keep your penis pump.
is hilarious!
It has been eaten.

yossam

Michael, if the NSA is watching they already know you have problems................. :P

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

TheBadger

by the way, what is protoplasm? Is that the stuff from Ghostbusters?

[attach=1]
It has been eaten.

PabloMack

Protoplasm is all the "living" stuff floating around inside your cells' membranes but "slime" is not necessarily living material.

masonspappy

Quote from: TheBadger on January 14, 2014, 06:00:33 PM

[attach=1]

I think you're thinking of ectoplasm

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

PabloMack

Quote from: masonspappy on January 15, 2014, 07:30:33 PMI think you're thinking of ectoplasm

...and I think I was thinking of cytoplasm.

Zairyn Arsyn

ectoplasm, also known as ghost snot :D
Quote from: masonspappy on January 15, 2014, 07:30:33 PM
Quote from: TheBadger on January 14, 2014, 06:00:33 PM

[attach=1]

I think you're thinking of ectoplasm

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/