T-minus 16h:30m:00s

Started by TheBadger, January 29, 2014, 06:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Whats going to happen, I dont know. But there is a countdown. And I believe only bad things happen after a countdown.
Very ominous and scary  :o.
It has been eaten.

Tangled-Universe

What?
Where?
Have you been drinking Michael? ;)

Upon Infinity

I think he's referring to the live Planetside YouTube presentation, I believe, for Terragen 3.1 that was setup last week on their channel scheduled for this weekend.

Upon Infinity

Quote from: TheBadger on January 29, 2014, 06:46:27 AM
Whats going to happen, I dont know. But there is a countdown. And I believe only bad things happen after a countdown.
Very ominous and scary  :o.

You mean like New Year's?  Or like 2012?

I've personally lived through about five end-of-the-world scenarios.  Something tells me I'm going to be doing this one standing on my head.

TheBadger

Your wink suggests that you are in on it Martin! But if I'm sober right now is not the point.
The point is that planetside has "employees" on three continents within the western sphere of influence. Not even the evil North Koreans have that! Why does a small company need such reach?!  And if there are cells in western Europe too?! The dutch can no longer be trusted! But we still have the french! Viva la France!

Just look at their logo! Its the whole world their after! This countdown out in the open proves their confident! But too confident I think.
Oshyan, you may take that sissy state of California (frankly you can have it) But you wont get off the shores of the west coast! We will resist! We will fight!

And no one should listen to these propagandist mockers! 2012 UI? Did the mayans invent nuclear war or did math nerds?! And if the mayans were all math nerds too, does that not just prove my point! I think it does!

-3:06:29:09
It has been eaten.

Tangled-Universe

PabloMack

Klas

German users: You need ProxTube for FireFox to see the video.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

TheBadger

lol this is really weird! Since I posted this thread, a Jessy ventura conspiracy theory movie has appeared in the "related video" section of the youtube page for terragen. Despite that this thread is the only evidence connecting planetside to the cataclysmic events scheduled for tomorrow. Whats even more funny is that it is a conspiracy theory that talks about the great lakes. And thats where thebadgers live. Damn Google, Get out of my ass already!

T-minus 16h:30m:00s
It has been eaten.

bla bla 2

TheBadger

The great and terrible hour is upon us! prepare they selves!
It has been eaten.

mhaze

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Bjur

~ The annoying popularity of Vue brought me here.. ~