Parkwood

Started by Dune, February 03, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

2 of the finals (reduced). Credits to Dorian for his adapted cows.

Oshyan

Superb Ulco, honestly some of your best work yet. I mean, maybe "boring" subject matter, but some pretty incredible realism. Add some photo filter "flaws" like a bit of chromatic aberration, subtle vignette, and softer corners and you'd have photos. :D

- Oshyan

Dune

Thanks, Oshyan. I still have to find out how to add chromatic abberation in PS....

mhaze

Superb!Your use of vegetation is stunning and inspiring.

Hannes

Ulco, this is really fantastic!!!!! One minor crit: the black of the cows seems to be too black. Compared to the rest of the image it looks a bit too dark, at least in my opinion.

j meyer

Very nice.
Especially like the grassy surfaces.

Dune

Very sharp, Hannes, thanks. I think I agree with you (I know I put a pure black fractal in the pop). A little more reflection may also be good on the cows.
Now up to making an animation of this, and I already though to give that train some speed (that would be cool). Easy to do anyway, easier than keeping frame render time under 25 minutes and still have a smooth 1600x900 animation of 1 minute....

zaxxon

choronr

As always, great attention to details; every step of the way ...inspiring enthusiasm is what you also deliver.

TheBadger

THose are sweet!!!

Only prob I see, is that the guy and girl in red and black are used twice. They appear to be the same, but with reversed colors. I would use different colors altogether.

Other than that, Its really really good.
It has been eaten.

yossam

They are 2 sets of identical twins..............that way you can make sure you're with the right person.  :P

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Dune

Actually, they are different, Michael. The girl on the path is a cheerie person with a profound interest in dachshunds, the guy is a professional rugby player, but without employment at the moment, and very handy with a razor. The girl on the grass has a mental problem, and has been on sleeping pills for a few years, but now that she's met the middle aged schoolteacher (who loves his children, but never touches them), she's slowly climbing out of a difficult period (involving her parents and an auntie, who's not too keen on dachshunds). The latter is in fact the only thing these couples have in common; the bloody dachshund.

kaedorg

I do confirm what Ulco says as I met one of the twins while running there.  ::)

TheBadger

:( I feel sorry for them. Its like their lives are just passing them by. probably their all cheating on each other too. I hope the depressed girl doesn't try to suicide her self when she learns the truth by drowning in that nice lake. Im sure it would ruin the fishing there.

It has been eaten.