New Image on my site

Started by Buzzzzz, July 03, 2007, 05:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzzzz

New Image on my site if anyone is interested.  :)

Here:  http://buzzzzzart.com/Gallery/Buzzzzzs-TG2/7_1_07_v2_misty Click on the pic for a 1280 version.

zionner

Wow...I like your Lighting, Texturing and Water.....Could you send us a few clip files for them?

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

old_blaggard

Beautiful work as always, Buzzzzz.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

That sky is absolutely stunning Jay! Nice water and overall lighting too. Great work. :)

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

This looks beautiful, exciting, inviting, and realistic in every way.  While every area of the picture is stunning, I especially love the clouds and the lighting you accomplished.  Have you considered getting these to a resolution that can print?  I see artwork in stores all the time that can't compare to this and they want over $100 for some of them.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mavcat

What everyone above me said.

Niiiice work :D

Aragon Speed

:o Quality stuff. ;D

What us noobs could do with is someone like you giving an in-depth step by step tutorial on creating a landscape from scratch through to a completed scene. Kind of a master class type thing. ;)
'Sings we a dances of wolfs.
Who smells fear and slays the coward.
Sings we a dances of mans.
Who smells gold and slays his brother.'
Pagan saying.
Xtended Mod Website

rcallicotte

Wow.  Magnificent.  The detail is profound and the colors captivating.  Serene.

Bzzzz, I'd like to see what you could do with some night scenes sometime.  If you want.  I think your treatment is superb and it would be cool to see what you come up with.

Mavcat

Quote from: calico on July 04, 2007, 12:37:56 PM
This looks beautiful, exciting, inviting, and realistic in every way.  While every area of the picture is stunning, I especially love the clouds and the lighting you accomplished.  Have you considered getting these to a resolution that can print?  I see artwork in stores all the time that can't compare to this and they want over $100 for some of them.

Quote from: calico on July 12, 2007, 09:07:42 AM

Bzzzz, I'd like to see what you could do with some night scenes sometime.  If you want.  I think your treatment is superb and it would be cool to see what you come up with.

Why the hell 2 comments? xD

rcallicotte

Uhhh...because I didn't see I had written one.

Besides, I wanted to ask Bzzzzz if he'd consider another time of day to see what he could do.

Quote from: Mavcat on July 12, 2007, 11:23:57 AM
Quote from: calico on July 04, 2007, 12:37:56 PM

Quote from: calico on July 12, 2007, 09:07:42 AM

Why the hell 2 comments? xD

Njen

I think this image really works, well done!

moodflow

Very nice scene. 

I did have a question for you:  How are you doing these higher resolution renders?  Do you just let it render for a few days, or do you use the tiling method?

Keep up the excellent work...
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

efflux

Cool.

Lots of great work on your site.