Terragen 3.1 now available

Started by Matt, February 25, 2014, 03:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Thank you all at Planetside, the testers; and, all of you out there who contribute so many of your ideas and files. You keep this old engine chugging along.

PS Please give us a link to the 'Downloads Page' ...thanks.

Oshyan

Please contact Support directly if you are a licensed user and need a manual/offline download link.

- Oshyan

choronr

Matt had suggested going to the 'Downloads' page to get a list of the updates made - that is what I was looking for.

Oshyan

It's the page you get when you "check for updates" and click to download the new version. He's referring to the full Change Log, which you can also find here (note that this is *not* the download page he mentioned, but it has the same info, just not the download links): http://planetside.co.uk/tg-31-release-changelog

- Oshyan

choronr

Thank you Oshyan, I just wanted to go over the list. Maybe a permanent list of all the Terragen links could be shown here at the top of the Home page. I'm sure that would be useful.

Oshyan

Are you referring to the Change Logs? The full logs are in the /docs folder of every Terragen install. Might be worth including in the Wiki at some point, we'll give it a think.

- Oshyan

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on February 25, 2014, 09:07:11 PM
Are you referring to the Change Logs? The full logs are in the /docs folder of every Terragen install. Might be worth including in the Wiki at some point, we'll give it a think.

- Oshyan
Yes I was. Didn't know the full logs were in the docs folder because I never checked ...thank you. Yes, the Wiki link would be on the forum.