Foot prints (fine displacements and animation question

Started by TheBadger, February 26, 2014, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

lol! That looks really interesting, Kadri.

The surface is like this stuff http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/451389633/Non_dry_foam_putty_play_foam_beads.jpg
Its funny, because I have this bizarro desire to want to chew it whenever I see it  ??? I don't try it though, just for the record ;)

The second part looks very good Kadri. I think that would work just about perfect for a somewhat wet/muddy surface. Don't you think so?
It has been eaten.

Dune

Haven't looked at the zip yet, but it looks nice. I think though that you need to change the way the steps are deepened, heel first then middle to toes... should be possible as well. Wish I had a little more time to play with this stuff.

Kadri

@ Michael : :)

@ Ulco :      Yes many things could be changed in many better ways indeed.
                   This was only a proof of concept.

Dune

@Kadri; didn't mean to offend, Kadri. It's terrific that you produced this, just helping to improve...

Kadri

Quote from: Dune on March 01, 2014, 04:10:01 AM
@Kadri; didn't mean to offend, Kadri. It's terrific that you produced this, just helping to improve...

Oh!No no no!
The most i am afraid is if people take things that i write on the web from the wrong side.
It was an absolutely normal response Ulco.
Really nothing wrong :)

TheBadger

^^lol yeah, I get in so much trouble in this forum, even though I rarely mean to.  ;D Ah well. All is well that ends well.
It has been eaten.