Liquid and collision detection :) test in TG3 (updated with the scene file)

Started by Kadri, March 01, 2014, 09:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lat 64

Oh yea, I  should have offered my file too. not too sophisticated. Just a crater shader plugged into the water. See attached.
Some funny results if you disable the sphere. ;D

I can't wait to get your file Kadri. Just have to go earn a real living right now. I hate that.

Working now on a tsunami based on this. I'll post that in a new thread when something nice gets rendered.

Cheers,
Russ

I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!

Kadri

Thanks for the file Russ and isn't it a sweet and different kind of Terragen side!
Curious about your tsunami scene :)

Matt, Jo please give us an option to be able to link and move nodes together.
That would be really helpful in general.
I plan to do another scene too after the current fluid project i am working.

Michael, it will indeed one with lava or similar probably. I haven't tried anything until now.
There are so many possibilities in the animation side of TG3.
It looks like a undiscovered country really.
I have another idea i hope nobody will try it until i made that volcanic scene  :P

TheBadger

QuoteI have another idea i hope nobody will try it until i made that volcanic scene

Well it won't be me at least. I am perpetually behind schedule on my to do list.  :( But One day I hope to have everything crossed off and no new ideas to add. That would be a good feeling for a moment! All finished  ;D
It has been eaten.

Kadri

"But One day I hope to have everything crossed off and no new ideas to add."
That is the nice part in a place like this there are always new ideas.
I wasn't going to do this if it wasn't because of your thread you know this Michael.

TheBadger

lol! Well at least I give people ideas sometimes! Thats something anyway  :)

Well if you ever run out of stuff to do Kadri, I have a very long to do list filled with difficult things. Ill give you half if you like ;D Can't promise most of it is even possible. But after seeing whats been done here, who knows anymore?
It has been eaten.