Forum User Gallery

Started by MeltingIce, January 13, 2007, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzzzz

Quote from: MeltingIce on February 20, 2007, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: Dark Fire on February 20, 2007, 03:59:29 PM
Hehe...Silly MeltingIce. It is always hard, when you have such a large website, to be sure that everything is working...
Yea tell me about it.  To be honest, sometimes I forget about certain parts of my website.  And out of nowhere I'll think, oh wow... I should probably check up on that part to make sure its still working fine.  I have my blog, designpaths, designpaths forums, terragen users gallery, tgd repository, meltingice hd wallpapers, and now the meltingice file system thingy.  I probably forgot about something too lol
EDIT: I was right, I forgot about a wiki I have running on my server.  Not too many people go there anymore though, I just keep it up in case anyone is feeling nostalgic.

Ever thought about incorporating then into One Site?? That way all your kids would be in one house and then you only need One Roll of Duct Tape. ;)

MeltingIce

Quote from: buzzzzz on February 20, 2007, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: MeltingIce on February 20, 2007, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: Dark Fire on February 20, 2007, 03:59:29 PM
Hehe...Silly MeltingIce. It is always hard, when you have such a large website, to be sure that everything is working...
Yea tell me about it.  To be honest, sometimes I forget about certain parts of my website.  And out of nowhere I'll think, oh wow... I should probably check up on that part to make sure its still working fine.  I have my blog, designpaths, designpaths forums, terragen users gallery, tgd repository, meltingice hd wallpapers, and now the meltingice file system thingy.  I probably forgot about something too lol
EDIT: I was right, I forgot about a wiki I have running on my server.  Not too many people go there anymore though, I just keep it up in case anyone is feeling nostalgic.
Ever thought about incorporating then into One Site?? That way all your kids would be in one house and then you only need One Roll of Duct Tape. ;)
Whoaaa... lol actually that reminds me, I need to redo my meltingice network page so that it matches my blog design and I need to add a couple more sites to it  :P

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277

Dark Fire

Quote from: MeltingIce on February 20, 2007, 06:45:44 PM
...and I need to add a couple more sites to it  :P
EVEN MORE!? Wow...

MeltingIce

Quote from: Dark Fire on February 21, 2007, 05:37:39 PM
Quote from: MeltingIce on February 20, 2007, 06:45:44 PM
...and I need to add a couple more sites to it  :P
EVEN MORE!? Wow...
Haha well right now all it shows is my blog, designpaths, meltingice hd and that terragen 2 resources site i threw together.

MeltingIce

Will reported getting some 404 errors and some images not loading in the user gallery.  Is anyone else having this issue?

MeltingIce

I've been talking with my web host some, is anyone still getting the same issues?  Cause the site works fine for me...  :-\

nvseal

I still get the 404 when I click an image. Then when I hit back some of the images are not shown.

AK84711

Can't even access the gallery at all...same 404, but am totally unable to access.

old_blaggard

Maybe you should try emailing him directly - I'm not sure if he follows these forums anymore.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Will

He left because he has too much going on now that he is out of school I think.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

MeltingIce

Hey guys, first the bad news.  I accidentally deleted the usergallery  :'(  I was ssh-ed into the terminal and without thinking, I accidentally typed rm -r usergallery instead of userdownload.  I was getting rid of the userdownload site because it was overrun with spambots and no one used it that often anyways.  However, the good news...  I think I can salvage everything.  While I deleted the usergallery files, I haven't gotten rid of the database yet.  And if I remember correctly, the images were stored IN the database.  I'll try reinstalling particle gallery later today and see if I can get it all back and running again  :)