"A trick of the light?"

Started by ratfugel, March 24, 2014, 09:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratfugel

One of my typical Terragen 3 NSR jobs.

rat.

zaxxon

I think the colors create a lovely intensely saturated mood. The composition is balanced and easy on my eye. The ship model is a nice one and silhouettes gracefully against the background. The atmosphere is a bit grainy, which detracts from the fog/mist effect for me, but maybe that was an artistic decision. The trees look good, however the specularity is too high IMO, but maybe again that's the effect you were shooting for. Nice image ratfugel (what's that mean if I may ask?).

fleetwood

I like the concept. Can't really see the exact shore terrain so anything is possible but something makes me wonder if the water is really deep enough for that ship so close to the beach ?

ratfugel

NSR = No skill required. Thanks for comment. Now getting to grips with ST into TG. One thing I haven't yet managed is how to change the leaf colours to what I would prefer. Probably a drag and drop thing? Patience, it seems, is not just a virtue here, it's a necessity.

rat.

ratfugel

Caught on as to how to create the effect of the Fall on leaves, bark etc.  Cute.

rat.