Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

archonforest

Of crs female... :D
I still have an Amiga 500...and still in love :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Hannes

I had two Ataris and never checked the gender...

archonforest

Well u do not have to...here is a test. Hehe..

-Do you love your computer?
-Yes.
-OK.
-Are u gay?
-No.
-Ok.
-Then female :D :D

Hannes

Since I'm not gay, I had two female compies and dumped them both. I'm afraid, I'm an asshole... ;)

bobbystahr

I have a basement full of Amigas from 500-2000...they seem asexual...heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I'm working my computers all day and my wife never complains  ::) Probably because they're ugly bitches  ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on April 03, 2014, 10:40:30 AM
I'm working my computers all day and my wife never complains  ::) Probably because they're ugly bitches  ;)

LOL
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

archonforest

She will never complain as they make some money :D

PabloMack

Quote from: Markal on April 03, 2014, 12:00:13 AMSoooo, I still have a Commodore 128 with 3.25 floppy's in my garage....I may just fire that sucker up and see what she can do.....

I forgot there was a C128. The C64 had a 6510 processor which is basically a 6502 with some memory bank switching in it so that you can reach the 16K of RAM that is behind the system ROM and the BASIC ROM (8K each) and the I/O. Do you know what the processor was in the C128?

I had a C64 and I have a portable called an SX64. Someone offered to buy it one time and I probably should have sold it. I bet it still runs though.

archonforest

C64...huh...good old days. That was a great computer!!
BTW I had a C+4 also! 8)

jo

I learnt to program on a C64 :-). I have one packed away but I think the power supply is dead. We also had a C128 at some point. IIRC the C128 had an 8502 processor plus something like a Z80. I have an Atari 400 and Atari XEGS, plus several old consoles. I'm not sure I'm up for a port to the Atari 400, the membrane keyboard is kind of a pain :-).

Regards,

Jo

TheBadger

OK, well if you guys are going to run down memory lane, I just want to point out that I was a little kid then. And all I knew about the computers your talking about I learned from this guy:
http://laportecreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/nerdyrevenge.jpg

From what I remember he had some issues with this guy:
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2009/06/revenge-of-the-nerds-nerrrrrrds.gif

But then they found some pot and became friends. True story.
It has been eaten.

zaxxon

I still have an Atari 800. Back then I paid almost $500 for a 48k (K!) memory upgrade, yeegads! Rom/Ram  cartrige slots no less. Had a delusional idea of learning assembly language coding to do graphics, hah! But the Amiga 2500 was my all time favorite early box. Ahhh, memory lane...

jo

Hi Michael,

Quote from: TheBadger on April 04, 2014, 08:45:56 AM
OK, well if you guys are going to run down memory lane, I just want to point out that I was a little kid then.

So was I :-). I think I started programming around the time that movie came out, when I was about 8 or 9. You wouldn't believe how many times I watched that movie with my cousins, I'm surprised my aunty didn't smash the VCR ;-).

Regards,

Jo