Public Area and Feedback function added to...

Started by dandelO, July 31, 2010, 05:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

dandelO's TG Stuffing.

You can now upload images, files to share, links, etc. via the 'Your Input and Swapshop' links in the navigation panel.

You can also complete an entirely anonymous questionnaire about your browsing experience at dandelO's Terragen Stuffing.
A Free Prize! is awarded to every completing questionee.

I've started off the Swapshop shared items with the file; 'New Folder'. Hopefully, others will post other fantastic things to share. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Henry Blewer

I was hoping to find Plan 9. But Option 2 was quite good.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

airflamesred

What sort of stuff are you looking for? I have plenty of textured OBJs which you are more than welcome to. Option 2 was great. My only crit would be the 20 century CSS.
Oh and Chicken Pie man was great. Your drum programing is second to none

dandelO

I'm not actually looking for anything. :D If there's something cool you can think of to share, go ahead. As long as they're your things and you're allowed to distribute them legally.
I was more just thinking of a collective page of useful links and, where applicable, downloadable items. .tgd/.tgc's, settings, links to your own sites, cool free programs that you use that others might like too, just post their link if they're not yours.
I've put a 1mb limit on uploads because the temporary file hosting(at Jotform), is limited to 10mb in total(I'll transfer these to my own place and remove them from the temp' one). Most people can compress a picture, project, document or a small application archive to within this limit. Maybe you've written a little screen capture program, or a handy 3D measuring tool to scale objects in your 3D scenes, I don't know, anything. ;)

OK, so it isn't a completely 'open to the public' in real-time area where you'll post something and it'll be instantly visible but, it can be filled with links and stuff from anyone who wants to stick something in. I haven't created the Public Gallery page yet but I will do if it becomes required.

I'm not too fussed about look and layout, really. Just making the most out of a great free resource which has more online storage than I need, in true dandelO, "Sketchy at best" fashion. :D

airflamesred

got ya. Star trek is on the telly and I thought I'd entered my own Temporal displacement for a minute1

TheBlackHole

I lol'd at the description for New Folder.rar .
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

dandelO

Mikael Osterman has kindly submitted 'Rock with higher polymesh.obj' to dandelO's swapshop. Free download.
You should apply your own surface shaders to the object in your preferred 3D application as no materials or shaders are included in the download.

You can download his object file from the following page: https://sites.google.com/site/d4nd310/swapshop

Also, check out Mikael's review of 'dandelO's Terragen Stuffing'.

Thank you, Mikael! :)

dandelO

The Cloud doesn't supply the unsurpassed level of service and customer care that dandelO users have grown to know and love, like part of the family, though, does it now?

Regards,

Dante Delo - Managing Director.

TheBadger

I did not know we could upload our assets to your site martin.
Do you still maintain and develop that address?
It has been eaten.

dandelO

Hi, Michael. Yes, I still use it, got a few Google Sites. I like their layout and ease of editing, as many different pages can be made as you like, most things can be done on it like any other website, embedding objects, adding pages relating to your uploads, live chatrooms, or anything else externally that you want. As long as you don't mind the sites.google url it's pretty cool as a basic website. Best of all, Sites is completely free.