Something went wrong

Started by N-drju, June 15, 2014, 04:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-drju

I placed two heightfields, one with erosion and some painted shader-masked texture. Then I added some hedges from XFrog and suddenly the whole planet's surface became invisible. I didn't even notice when that happened. After adding the hedges I suppose. Soon, TG crashed.

I reopened the file and started to generate heightfields again but yet again the planet was invisible and TG crashed again when it completed creating heightfield. I had to throw the file into the garbage because it didn't work anymore. I tried to recreate the file using the same features and objects. It seems all is well again.

Any idea what might have happened? :P
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Oshyan

It would have been good if you could have kept the TGD and sent it to support. Without being able to actually look at it, it's near impossible to figure out the problem from just a description. If you do still have the TGD (in your recycle bin for example), it would be great if you could send it to us.

- Oshyan

N-drju

Darn... I completely wasted the whole project file. :P Still I think this was just a one-time occurrence as all works okay now.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"