Time for something new (a personal note)

Started by Oshyan, January 19, 2020, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

How could I miss this! 4 months!

Oshyan, that are on one side sad news and I'll miss you as the others do too! On the other side I wish you the best and that all your dreams will come true!
Seems as if it was 100 years ago that you took me here on board when I only was on the search for the TG 0.8x software :)

Anyway I am sure you'll visit us here the one or the other time :) 
Good luck! And these days more than ever before: Stay healthy!

Oshyan

Hi Alois, and Doc, I am just now reading your replies. Thank you for your kind words, it has indeed been quite a journey. I am glad to have met you both here and I always appreciate and am inspired by your art. I will be interested to see what you both do in the future, so I will check back from time to time. Today, just a very brief return to answer a private message, so do not expect much yet. ;) But I hope you are both well, indeed that everyone here is doing OK with these current global challenges. Take care!

- Oshyan

Ariel DK

Hi Oshyan, i can't explain how i missed this thread 4 months, but today i came here just for my own, suspecting that something could have happened, and honestly with some worry due everything what is happening in this difficulties moments. Firstly, i'm happy to see you're fine, and looking for new challenges, at same time my egoist side is sad, not only for all your useful and patient advices, but mostly for your huge contribution to the TG community. i would like to tell you i'm on a similar moment, resolving the course of my life during my next decade so, i perfectly understand decisions like the yours. finally, it was a real pleasure work with you all these years, i wish you the best! and good luck! hope to see you here around soon...
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

Shield Wulf

He was super with me every time I needed help  he was there to assist. I know I will miss him very much. Much good luck to him in his future endeavors for sure.
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is of utmost importance.

You are he who directs the sun ship of millions of years.......

Oshyan

Thank you @Ariel DK and @Shield Wulf , I still check-in briefly from time to time and it was very nice to see your messages. I also recently had a very nice "blast from the past" email from someone who remembered one of my St. Helens images, so I will never forget I am a part of this community. :)

I am fortunately doing well despite all the challenges in the world, and hoping you are all doing OK too in these hard times. Perhaps one day I'll have a little time to return to Terragen. Until then, render-on!

- Oshyan

Ariel DK

Quote from: Oshyan on December 03, 2020, 05:33:02 PMThank you @Ariel DK and @Shield Wulf , I still check-in briefly from time to time and it was very nice to see your messages. I also recently had a very nice "blast from the past" email from someone who remembered one of my St. Helens images, so I will never forget I am a part of this community. :)

I am fortunately doing well despite all the challenges in the world, and hoping you are all doing OK too in these hard times. Perhaps one day I'll have a little time to return to Terragen. Until then, render-on!

- Oshyan

Happy to see you still around! and even more happy to ear that...

see ya  :)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

WAS

Quote from: Oshyan on December 03, 2020, 05:33:02 PMI also recently had a very nice "blast from the past" email from someone who remembered one of my St. Helens images, so I will never forget I am a part of this community.
I was just talking about this scene with a buddy too. Good to see you're still around, and you're more than here in spirit with tons of support topics still helping people I'm sure.

Hope you're doing well regardless of a sour past between us.

Hannes

I'm glad to hear from you, and that you're doing well. I wish you all the best for the future and I hope, we'll meet again here, even if it's only virtual. :) :) :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on December 03, 2020, 05:33:02 PMI am fortunately doing well despite all the challenges in the world, and hoping you are all doing OK too in these hard times. Perhaps one day I'll have a little time to return to Terragen. Until then, render-on!

- Oshyan

I get that, my music has been consuming most of my TG time in addition to it's own slot...not complaining just 'splainin' my low input level here.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist