Supervision,Rendering,editing by Dorian

http://youtu.be/R_T5qCBDI2M
-Dorian

cyphyr

Video set to private ...
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

dorianvan

Sorry, should be fixed now.
-Dorian

kaedorg

Impressive.
Really nice forest and great animation

Congratz all

Kadri

Nice.
I like especially the look from the side.

zaxxon

Nice forest Dune! The animation just blurs by too much for my enjoyment, with so much of the focus on the arrow I still kept wanting to see the foliage more. I can imagine the render time and the need to drive a very short segment with some point of interest (No pun intended). Still, as a 'cut scene' in a larger piece this would definitely work, and I applaud both Dune and Dorianvan for the work here.

dorianvan

Thanks Kaedorg, Kadri, and Zaxxon.
-Dorian

Dune

Looking good, Dorian. Glad you managed the arrow stuff.

dorianvan

Thanks Ulco, you did a good job on the forest, I really like the fall look. For the animation, I was going for a hand-held look following the arrow. The forest is finished, but this isn't a finished edit yet, I'll upload that soon.
-Dorian

Dune

I'm curious about the total ad and the stills or slow moving parts (with deer).... we'll be in touch.

Luc

Hi - I like a lot !  :D

luc
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

dorianvan

-Dorian

Terraben

Hey guys,

Sorry for bringing up this old thread but I was wondering how this animation was made? Was it with the professional version of TG or with a 3rd party program?

Cheers,

Ben

dorianvan

Hey Terraben,
So sorry I didn't catch this before today, but it was rendered in TG3 and the camera movement was done in 3dmax. For anybody who wants to see the final commercial, private message me and I'll send you a link, but I warn you, it's a bit graphic. As a vegetarian, I had a tough time working on this; my consolation was that no actual animals were harmed in the making of it :)
-Dorian