Parisian politics

Started by matrix2003, May 26, 2014, 01:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkydigit

Quote from: Seth on June 10, 2014, 01:03:16 PM
Quote from: inkydigit on May 28, 2014, 05:56:38 AM
more news from France:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27599827
Move on the refugees/immigrants/homeless people... but to where?

You should know that they don't have the right to be here. And that they are staying in Calais just because UK don't allow them to enter their territory and we, as an ally, keep them from going to England.

Oh, I am not disputing that fact Seth; immigration is a massive issue all over Europe, there needs to be a cohesive response to deal with this ever increasing problem.
Moving them on is just that.... moving them on.
...this duty must surely be appreciated by Mr Cameron and his cronies... England is a target because of what???? Great healthcare and social security - friendly people??

if you don't vote what difference does it make?
Just means more people talk sh*t: politics sucks
end of story,
:)

Seth

I do not vote because I disagree with the all system. And I do not trust any politics. They just work for themselves, against the people.
Voting, in my opinion, is just giving themlegitimacy. If voting was important, we wouldn't have the right to...
French people voted AGAINST Europe during our referendum, and yet our president just said "fuck off, we'll do it against your opinion".
I have extreme feelings on what we should do to our politic so called leaders.

TheBadger

lots of us here feel the same Seth. Just each for different reasons probably.
It has been eaten.

inkydigit

I agree with you...
I am not 'anti Europe' or 'pro Europe', just 'anti war' and 'pro human'
the politicians don't care about the average person... least of all the poorest, most vulnerable people.
They spend money on war and neglect the healthcare of their people...

We are doomed. 

matrix2003

"We are doomed."

Same all over J. We spent a trillion dollars in Iraq, and todays NPR story was about the American Highway system "is broke, no cash, no funding, no plans"

pathetic.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

AP

And yet NPR is probably pro-obama who is a war monger himself like bush. The hypocrisy is ripe. The funny thing is the private contractors would do a better job building our roads with less waist then having the government do it. We need to reduce government itself, stop depending on the system.

matrix2003

I have no idea how to fix things, but there is a lot of shit broken. ... and I mean world wide.  :-\
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Seth

Stop watching TV, grow your vegetables, stop over consuming, don't give any credit to what politics say.
Resist, avoid the system at any cost.
Try to be free.

archonforest

Agree with Seth...
Try this...For 2 weeks stop to watch TV and read the crap of the papers and see how do you feel...
I have no TV since many years and skipping all possible newspapers that just designed to feed you with blood and all kind of "real" stories...feels better :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd