New World Digital Art site

Started by Djb3000, March 14, 2014, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djb3000

Hi,
Is the New World Digital Art site going to reopen? I wouldn't mind downloading some of the available content but it has been closed for maintenance for quite a while.

Thanks

TheBadger

HAs anyone even heard from frank in a while? I just figured that he has other jobs. But to tell you the truth I have worried something bad happened. It seems strange for someone so devoted to disappear for sooo long?

People should check in once in a while. I don't think everyone here understands how well liked you all are.
It has been eaten.

Zairyn Arsyn

im wondering about this myself, i'd like the nwda community store to come back. (or something similar to it)

im friends with frank on FB, ill ask him whats goin' on.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

DannyG

NWDA store is in work and is very close to being completed. Many of the old products will be made available again as well as some new v3 specific items and lots of new trees and bush packs. If there is anything special you are looking for don't hesitate to contact us Ask_NWDA@Outlook.com

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

jaf

Hi Danny,

I can't recall how or if there was an accounts page that listed my purchases or if it was possible to re-download previous purchases.  Just curious if our "historical" data will be restored?  I have so much software I've purchased across the years it gets a bit overwhelming trying to remember everything.

Good luck with NWDA!
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

DannyG

Quote from: jaf on June 05, 2014, 11:04:13 AM
Hi Danny,

I can't recall how or if there was an accounts page that listed my purchases or if it was possible to re-download previous purchases.  Just curious if our "historical" data will be restored?  I have so much software I've purchased across the years it gets a bit overwhelming trying to remember everything.

Good luck with NWDA!

Hey Jaf,
     Unfortunately due to the malicious nature of attack on the previous site none of that data is recoverable. All accounts and purchase history were destroyed. Once the new site is launched users will be required to create a new account. With the new account you will be able to view your order history in your profile.
Danny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

DannyG

Update on accounts - Upon kick off of the new site users will unfortunately not have the ability to create an account as I stated above. Customers will be required to fill in required checkout information like any other online store - name, address, email, etc.. That being said Checking the box "remember my information" will do just that, so you don't have to fill this in every time you checkout *however this is saved only in your browser I do plan on adding profile functionality in the near future.
     Ok .. in regards to saving new purchase information that WILL be done on my end. If a customer loses a file for any reason just site mail me with your customer information, purchase number (if available) or the name of the product/products. Once confirmed that the purchase was made on my end, I will re-enable your access to the file. Any additional questions please feel free to ask in this thread or email me -- danny@NWDAstore.com
Thanks
Danny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com