A true story by me.

Started by TheBadger, July 19, 2014, 11:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

So I went to see the new apes movie tonight. But that's not what I wanted to tell you about.

After the film we went to get some food. And while I was diving from the movies I had to stop for a red light. As I approached I saw a very new and very nice black Mercedes all ready stopped there.

when I got closer I saw that the Mercedes was being driven by a nice looking 30ish blond lady who was sucking on her thumb like a baby girl waiting for her mommy. And I mean thumb in and index on the nose baby sucking.

I slowly rolled by her with what I'm sure was a interesting look on my face. Something between bewilderment and maybe a little bit of fear.

The thing about it was that I don't think she was embarrassed at all, because she kept right on sucking her thumb until even after the light changed. She only pulled it out when she needed to make a turn, and I guess felt it best to have both hands on the wheel.

True story.

Now I'm not saying leftists are right about rich people. And I sure as hell am not saying leftists are right about economic policy. What I am saying is that maybe their just not as wrong as they sound. Because man, I gotta tell you, that women made spoiled look real freaking crazy.

It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

Well, you're focusing on the fact she's rich.  Perhaps it's because she's female and western culture has a tendency to infantilize females?

TheBadger

Who drive $60,000 dollar cars.
It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

Quote from: TheBadger on July 20, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Actually, Mike, you might be a leftist for blaming the inanimate object.  ;)

yossam

Practice makes perfect..................... :o

PabloMack

Quote from: TheBadger on July 19, 2014, 11:56:42 PM...lady who was sucking on her thumb like a baby girl waiting for her mommy.

I saw something like that a long time ago. I don't recall her driving an expensive car though. I think this sort of thing isn't correlated with wealth.

Quote from: TheBadger on July 20, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

What I have always said is, if I ever spend that much on a vehicle, then it will have wings and a propeller.

TheBadger

I think she would cry on your plane if she was not seated in first class.  ;D

@UI
As a capitalist, I love the car. Just worried about people not on TV being that off  ;)

@ Yossam
NO YOU DI'INT!  ;)  ;D
It has been eaten.