Rough Sea

Started by ADE, August 09, 2014, 12:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADE

after a stormy night

Lady of the Lake

All that is needed is a ship in distress.  ;-)   I like the rough sea...very moody.

choronr

You've got a good one going here Ade. I think an ominous sky would enhance the feel of this one.

mhaze

Good work! I agree with choronr, you need a wild and stormy sky to match the sea.  I would also dirty up the lighthouse and the stone work with a power fractal. The spray looks too high drop it down a tad and it will look more connected.

archonforest

Agreed on the sky. It should be dark and angry >:( and...
Otherwise I like it a lot ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

TheBadger

Well the par that stands out to me as the "best" is how good the models came out in this render. you made the light house and base/steps look really great!

I like your water too. But I am not a big fan of TG water in general. Its really difficult and time consuming to get TG water to look real other than a calm body (calm lake or pond/puddle) So your skills are up there! But I think planetside has a bit more work to do with their water shader/creator options.
It has been eaten.

ADE

I could dirty up the light house in substance painter that I bought a few weeks ago.......good idea!

alessandro

www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
www.facebook.com/alessandromastronardi.wildlifeartist/?ref=bookmarks

ra

Mouthwash? We don't need no stinking mouthwash!! [MI2]
See what I see: www.earthlings.com
http://dinjai.deviantart.com

bobbystahr

winner water and a lovely lighthouse you've modeled....gotta use it soon me self....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist