Here is the map!!!

Started by archonforest, August 10, 2014, 10:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

Ladies of the Lake and Gentleman :D :D

See attached file. This is the current map of Terragen. Hope u like it as much I do. I still accept photos of those who were shy before :D :D

If I made a mistake (there is probably one with a flag) lemme know asap so it can be corrected.

Otherwise feedback would be appreciated. Have a nice weekend-end.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Seth

France's not where you pointed it, you know

archonforest

I know and I forgot to add this as a note. I just pointed all EU guys in the middle of the EU and all US guys on the middle of the US. The map is a bit small...

Lady of the Lake

Nice job....wish more had taken part.  :-)

archonforest

Quote from: Lady of the Lake on August 10, 2014, 12:42:44 PM
Nice job....wish more had taken part.  :-)
Yeah...but this is a start 8)

yossam

Good idea..........maybe more people will participate, c'mon folks...........your pic can't be any uglier than mine.  :P

Seth

Quote from: archonforest on August 10, 2014, 11:16:28 AM
I know and I forgot to add this as a note. I just pointed all EU guys in the middle of the EU and all US guys on the middle of the US. The map is a bit small...

errr... Maybe you should point to real countries.
And maybe Turkey shouldn't be considered as Europe :)

Zairyn Arsyn

Dune has a funny look on his face... :D
goes well with the big blue headphones.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Kadri

Quote from: Seth on August 10, 2014, 03:37:24 PM
errr... Maybe you should point to real countries.
And maybe Turkey shouldn't be considered as Europe :)

So hard you try , as a geographical fact a small part of Turkey is in Europa ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Europe ).
The political part is another thing that some of the people who live in the supposedly European countries don't want to be a part of it too.
You know those things quite good Franck ;)

masonspappy

Nice job. Thanks for doing this. :)
I hope we get more people contributing. There are several countries with no representation here (eg Australia) but I thought one or more group members hailed from those places.

Rocknugraphics

Who do we send our picture too?

Dune

Nice job, Archonforest. I agree that you should point at the real countries as much as possible, so that can maybe be done after you get ALL active members. Good to see you all. And I know my photo isn't very flattering (that thing weighs a ton, especially after drilling out a solid wall), but who cares.

archonforest

Quote from: Rocknugraphics on August 11, 2014, 01:58:25 AM
Who do we send our picture too?
Send it to me: archonforest@freemail.hu

Otherwise thx guys. I enjoyed to work on it. Like it is a little meeting between us. And yes I need more photos!!! I can make the map bigger so more pictures can fit on it :D :D

Lady of the Lake

When this gets a few more photos I hope Admin puts a stick pin in the thread to keep it at the top.  :-)

Thanks to Archonforest for doing this project and for those brave enough to submit a photo.   ;D

otakar

As for the US I would suggest placing the arrows at least in the general area of where the person resides. It's a big country and I think location would be interesting to see. :)