map 2

Started by archonforest, August 26, 2014, 10:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upon Infinity

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 08, 2014, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: archonforest on September 01, 2014, 01:46:21 PM
another one bust the d...MAP!! :D :D

Welcome Fleetwood!! :D

Btw all non US users we got a problem :( If u watch the map closely u will see that the US dudes just kicking our buttocks. Therefore we have to strike back. I want some non US photos so we balance out the map.

Uh...Winnipeg is in Canada...Manitoba  specifically...In the middle of your map near those 2 lakes...due South in fact.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cf/Flag_of_Canada.svg/1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Oh, good, I'm not the only Canuck anymore.  ;D

Hannes

Want to bring this topic on top again!!
Come on Europeans, where are you????? Asians? Africans?

archonforest

Quote from: Hannes on September 13, 2014, 04:13:19 AM
Want to bring this topic on top again!!
Come on Europeans, where are you????? Asians? Africans?

Phew...
nice to see that I am not the only one who is interested on this 8)
So lets get the pictures flowing.. :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Hannes

...and the greenlanders???????

Hannes

OK, I'll spam this forum until everyone has finally sent his picture! Do you really want that ;)?

PabloMack

Quote from: Hannes on August 27, 2014, 04:58:43 AM
Great! I saw you added the hometowns. I'm from Braunfels, Germany.

In Texas we have a town named "New Braunfels" named after your home town.
Many people don't know how to say it and pronounce it like "New Bronzvuhl".

Hannes

;D ;D ;D
"Bonzvuhl"??? And they mean Braunfels???
Braun is pronounced like the english "brown" and ...fels, which means rock, ...well, like "...fels" Shouldn't be too difficult ;)
Btw, if you look at the "New Braunfels" websites, you see a lot of people dressed up in bavarian costumes. I guess this is one of the things people outside of our country always associate with Germany (apart from our inglorious past!!): Bavarians in Lederhosen, Wurst, beer (which is not the worst thing!!! ;)) and Sauerkraut.
Or the modern version: Mercedes, Volkswagen and Berlin (to me by far not one of the most beautiful cities in Germany)

...and Angela Merkel, our sexy chancellor

archonforest

YEAH!
Wurst, beer, and Sauerkraut! I just love this combination man! If I catch the next ferryboat I can be in Germany in less than an hour....yes, yes, yes, yes...wurst for lunch :D :D :D

BTW for all US members. If u go to Germany chk out the bakeries!! No1 on the planet. Awesome coffee and stuff :D

PabloMack

Quote from: Hannes on September 25, 2014, 03:47:38 AM"Bonzvuhl"???

Sorry. I did leave out the 'r' by mistake. I edited my previous post to make it what I intended it to be
in the first place. The way people often (mis)pronounce it is as though it is a slurred version of a name that
might be spelled "New Brownsville" but with slurring it becomes "New Bronzvuhl" as though it were named
after the Mexican border town that is furthest South in Texas.

Quote from: Hannes on September 25, 2014, 03:47:38 AM...and Angela Merkel, our sexy chancellor

That picture makes her look like a "meth" (methamphetamine) user.

Quote from: Hannes on September 25, 2014, 03:47:38 AMBavarians in Lederhosen, Wurst, beer (which is not the worst thing!!! ;)) and Sauerkraut.

Yep. We have all those things in Texas. I was in Fredericksberg this past weekend and we ate at a Restaurant named "Der Lindenbaum" which I learned is a kind of tree that is known for its many uses and German folklore. http://www.derlindenbaum.com/

Quote from: Hannes on September 25, 2014, 03:47:38 AM...Berlin (to me by far not one of the most beautiful cities in Germany)

My wife and I will be in Berlin in November.

Hannes

Greetings from Bonzvuhl! I promised I'd spam this thread!!
Where are your ugly faces? Sissies!!!!!!

Dune

Agreed, this is rather dissappointing! Everybody is on facebook, so what are you waiting for?

archonforest

Facebook? Pfff.... :P
This IS the real stuff! :D

bla bla 2

Bastien De france.

archonforest

YES! I got a new picture :D :D
Update coming soon!!!

archonforest

OKay here we go. New face on the MAp! Welcome bla bla 2 Bastien from Europe!!!!!!! :D :D :D