"Last lights" short animation project (finished movie in page 17)

Started by Kadri, September 17, 2014, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Oshyan

"Last lights short animation project (finished movie in page 17)"

Done deal! Congrats on finishing this huge, lengthy project! I think the final result is beautiful, epic, and contemplative. All good things in my book. :)

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

Congratulations, Kadri!  :)

[attachimg=1]

I am very happy about the final. Not too long as you thought. Epic, touching and impressive.

(And I still prefer my "natuaral catastrophy interpretation" instead of "war"  ;) )

Very well done!

Dune

Wow! A great piece of work, you should be very proud! Epic and dramatic indeed, not at al too lengthy or serious, I just love it (as I told you before), even more with the subtle sounds mixed with the music. Very imaginative. Thanks very much for showing it, Kadri.

Ulco

Hannes

Congratulations Kadri!!! A beautiful piece of work! And definitely not too long. A pleasure to watch!!

Kadri

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 24, 2016, 01:25:23 AM
(And I still prefer my "natuaral catastrophy interpretation" instead of "war"  ;) )

LOL! strangely i see an email that says a comment was made in Youtube.
But when i open Youtube i can't see any comment.
Maybe some funkiness in Youtube that will go away later :)

j meyer

Congratulations indeed. Nice to see the final finally. :)
Good job and impressive perseverance.

DocCharly65

Quote from: Kadri on October 24, 2016, 03:42:38 AM
LOL! strangely i see an email that says a comment was made in Youtube.
But when i open Youtube i can't see any comment.
Maybe some funkiness in Youtube that will go away later :)

;D That was me, Kadri. I placed a copy of my post here over there, but still something is wrong with my youtube account...

Kadri

Quote from: j meyer on October 24, 2016, 01:51:55 PM
Congratulations indeed. Nice to see the final finally. :)
Good job and impressive perseverance.

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 25, 2016, 02:34:30 AM
;D That was me, Kadri. I placed a copy of my post here over there, but still something is wrong with my youtube account...

I still can't see it  ;D

ajcgi

I began watching this, then instantly decided to watch at home with the sound turned up... there will be a delayed reaction while I finish work... ;)

Kadri

Quote from: ajcgi on October 31, 2016, 08:20:42 AM
I began watching this, then instantly decided to watch at home with the sound turned up... there will be a delayed reaction while I finish work... ;)

Yeah big tv's are nice. I had quite an envy when i heard how big a TV-projector setup Oshyan had. And ours isn't quite small too actually (65') :)
I tried to use the stereo aspect so much i could. So a headphone or good setup would be nice.
Although i am sure a sound designer would say a basic speaker is enough for this ;)