"Last lights" short animation project (finished movie in page 17)

Started by Kadri, September 17, 2014, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Fine work Kadri. There are some really excellent shots in there!, and really fun over all too.

Rather optimistic on your part though. I think all that space and time you showed is devoid... Just one big death machine... That if there are "engineers" at all, it has to be us. If there is life to be found in the Universe, than we must put it there.
But maybe that is what you showed? Pretty fun in that respect 8) nice and open for interpretation.

So whats the next project? ;D a vacation I suspect

It has been eaten.

Kadri

Quote from: TheBadger on December 27, 2016, 09:25:44 PM
Rather optimistic on your part though. I think all that space and time you showed is devoid... Just one big death machine... That if there are "engineers" at all, it has to be us. If there is life to be found in the Universe, than we must put it there.
But maybe that is what you showed? Pretty fun in that respect 8) nice and open for interpretation.

Thanks.

Depends on how you look or interpret the video.
All the living things-aliens die except the last planet bridge builders who's next big machine you see in the last scene.

Vacation would be good but always money problems :)

There are some projects i have in my mind but i am reading about physics more lately and just playing a little around in Terragen.

dorianvan

-Dorian

bigben

Wow, I even remember seeing some of the early stills. Some awesome effects in there  8)