Moon

Started by Dune, September 24, 2014, 03:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

Dune

I may revive them, or what I actually would like is put some (rusty?, hardly possible, mmm) stuff there.  Or I had the idea to make one of the craters a (swimming) pool, with a nice glass dome around it and some guy in a chair reading a book, or fishing. Title: Water found on moon!. Lots of potential.
@Mahnmut: quite possible it's based on your setup. I found lots of tgd's and tgc's all over the forum for the past years, which I study all, tear apart and adapt to my uses. So, a big thanks to you and all posters of stuff!

masonspappy

Quote from: Dune on September 26, 2014, 03:24:02 AM
Or I had the idea to make one of the craters a (swimming) pool, with a nice glass dome around it and some guy in a chair reading a book, or fishing. Title: Water found on moon!. Lots of potential.
That's not far-fetched, really.  Water Ice was located in deep craters at the north and south lunar poles several years ago, and estimates are that there's quite a bit (ie billons of cubic meters) there. So a lunar pool enclosed in transparent dome is quite possible.

DannyG

Nice change of pace Ulco. Looking forward to this progressing
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Dune

Water on the moon  ;D

Antoine

Very nice !
With some dust on the ground here and there, it would make the lunar soil even more realistic.

inkydigit

really super stuff Ulco... the last shot must be the aristarchus crater!!
;)

Dune

No skinnydippin' there  ;D

choronr

Fine stuff Ulco! 

Hannes

Looks great, Ulco!! In my tests of planatary renders I found that turning off the environment light helped regarding the too bright areas on the dark side of the earth. Of course it may be required for the rest of the scene, but maybe the render of the earth could be comped in?

alessandro

Quote from: Dune on September 27, 2014, 11:17:55 AM
Water on the moon  ;D

Wow, beautiful terrain displacement. I wish I had the same skills to do it.
www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
www.facebook.com/alessandromastronardi.wildlifeartist/?ref=bookmarks

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on September 27, 2014, 11:17:55 AM
Water on the moon  ;D

You are one twisted soul Ulco...that's what makes your images so intriguing...twist on.... ;D
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist