The Listeners Revisited

Started by mr-miley, July 26, 2007, 04:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-miley

Hi all *waves*

This is  the same terrain etc as The Listeners (from a couple of days ago). but with the inclusion of a load of high mist (I suppose it could be a very low cloud layer on some very high terrain (if you don't know whats underneath, that is :) ) ) This is more the render I started to try to make, but I got sidetracked and made the other one first. This one took 41 hours 53 mins to render and I only had the clouds and atmo up to about 60 quality  >:(

Anyway, hope y'all like. C & C always welcome

P.S. I did a bit of colour correction in Corel Photopaint... It looks great on my CRT monitor, but only good on my TFT.....
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

RealUser

Markus / RealUser
visit my Renderosity Gallery at
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=RealUser

mr-miley

LOL  ;D  ;D  ;D Yeah, thats about right... hadn't struck me before... maybe I should replace the radar tower with a lighthouse and it'd be about spot on.
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

ProjectX

The fog strikes me as being the wrong colour for the scene. I think it should be a pale blue, or perhaps a pruply colour, what with how the majority of the scene is coloured.

rcallicotte

I agree with ProjectX and think the fog is too bright in lighting too.

Cool idea, though.   8)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mavcat

Agree with calico who agrees with projectX

Oshyan

I agree with the others in regards to fog color and lighting strength, but otherwise it's a really nice scene. Nicely done. :)

- Oshyan