Iceland - Bastien.

Started by bla bla 2, November 03, 2014, 12:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

I like the updated srf variation.. alot. Just a few suggestions if I may; some additional displacements (PF & or redirect) as well as more color variation on your rock base. The stock grey is a but flat compared to the rest of the image. Also bit of contrast in the effects tab will go a long way in an image like this and last but not least some higher render settings, AA and GI srf details. These are pretty simple ways to get this image popping. Looks promising. Good luck my friend ^^
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

inkydigit

This last one is the best!
I like this one, I agree with Danny about the surfaces and displacement, also some lighting angle change, maybe lower the sun and create some more shadow to increase the drama?
My French is bad... Google translate is fun sometimes
Merci Bastien,
Bon chance!
Jason
:)

bla bla 2

Comme ça ?

mhaze

Excellent, coming along nicely.

bla bla 2

Je sais pas, si c'est mieux. Mais, je montre quand même. :)

bla bla 2

Retouché sur photoshop, mais je pense pas qu'on à le droit.

Retouched on photoshop, but I think no one in the right.  ::)

DannyG

The added PW has helped out a lot in this, that said the black scattered cloud is a bit distracting. I would suggest lightening that up a bit as well as revisiting the far tree population as it doesn't look natural IMHO. 1 more suggestion if I may is work the shoreline around the lake. Good luck my friend 
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

inkydigit

Good luck with the final Bastien, you have worked hard and progressed far.... The end is close!
Salut
Jason

bla bla 2

Realiste 11 Finale.

Realiste 11.2/ retoucher par photoshop.