My wip thread

Started by TheBadger, November 17, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Theoretically, if you make a fat vertical column of cloud, I'd say warping this billowlike (or Vdisping?) would produce cauliflowers, but not everywhere, as some areas of the warper PF are black/dark. So you might need more than one warping action of the basic clumn and add these again after warping. But I never tested this thought.

TheBadger

Entry:

[attach=1]

Submitted by email.
It has been eaten.

Dune

TheBadger

Thank you!
It took to long to learn how to do somethings that I was working on for my other ideas. I am still doing those. I thought this image has a few things that are nice about it. I think it is a cool place to be for a little bit.

I took this contest as an excuse to at long last try many things I have wanted to do. And I really did. I will be glad when I get to show it all, as long as it works out.

There are some great images in this contest. Looking forward to see all the finals.
It has been eaten.

oysteroid

This is a very nice result, TheBadger! The stones look very nice. And I like your water vapor!

What do the runes say?  ;)

bla bla 2

clap clap clap. Is good good. :)

inkydigit

Quote from: oysteroid on February 15, 2015, 02:04:32 PM
This is a very nice result, TheBadger! The stones look very nice. And I like your water vapor!

What do the runes say?  ;)
They are a Norse victory spell ... ;)
:))

oysteroid

QuoteThey are a Norse victory spell ...

Uh oh! I think I can begin to hear the sound of Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, and I am not in one of the helicopters!  ;)

I have a lot of Scandinavian ancestry. I feel like I should be able to read the runes!

TheBadger

The one says, "if you can read this you are lost". And the other appears to be a series of insults to some persons mother, but it is not clear who wrote it or to who's mother it refers.
It has been eaten.