NWDA 2014-2015 Terragen Theme Challenge "Iceland" (UPDATE!)

Started by DannyG, November 26, 2014, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Agree like 97 - 98 %  :)
But its not academic when judges start telling people what they should make, or how they should make it. This is where it becomes a problem, not theory.
It has been eaten.

DannyG

Voting: 
NEW WORLD DIGITAL ART will internally vote for our 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners (collectively) We will also be responsible for the honorable mention.
Matt Fairclough will decide his choice for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners
Greg Teegarden will decide his choice for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners
Chris Harvey will decide his choice for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners
Alex Jevon will decide his choice for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners

ALL votes from all judges will be added and winners will emerge

Winners will be Posted on NWDA as well as here on Planetside of course.

IMO I have been extremely transparent on all the threads on all topics that were in question. The judging portion of this contest was held up because getting a hold of some of the members of the panel isn't exactly easy or a fast thing to do. Either is gathering all the prizes. This takes a lot of time. I did this for the community, Rest assured there will be an honest vote. As far as the WIP thread feedback, this is given in the form of advise. Just like any other post, this advise doesn't have to be implemented into ones image.

BTW Mike the reason I asked if you would rather PM me is if you had some reason that would make you think there was even a possibility of something dishonest going on. Perhaps you had some issue with another member, I didn't know where this was coming from.

Danny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

TheBadger

QuoteBTW Mike the reason I asked if you would rather PM me is if you had some reason that would make you think there was even a possibility of something dishonest going on. Perhaps you had some issue with another member, I didn't know where this was coming from.

Oh, well no.  It did not occur to me that it may sound like I was fighting with someone, or had something to say about a member. Very sorry about that part for sure.

Thanks for your tolerance then!

QuoteIMO I have been extremely transparent on all the threads on all topics that were in question.

I think so.
should have just asked you sooner how this works. actually, as far as I go you can have any rules at all, just as long as we know what they are and understand them. Would not really be right to try and get you to do things other than how you think they should be done. IT was just a perseption Vs reality issue. Now you got me sorted ;) Im perfectly fine with everything now, really!

Also, again, I really hope my posts read the way I thought them up. And I am very glad for the work being done by members to make things like this contest, obviously I care a lot. I won't deny that I can post badly either.

so there you go. Im an art nerd who likes that people make art and I take it seriously even if the art is made just for fun... No secret there.
It has been eaten.

Dune

Sorted, great!   Bribes are welcome  8)

(just kidding)

Kadri

I can see why you asked about that Michael. It is a reasonable question.
I am not participating. But i like the way the contest is happening actually.
It is more...intimate in this way if you ask me.