New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

yossam

First one..............lot more to do.  ;D

yossam

One more.............. ;D

TheBadger

Could be good. Just don't put their heads up their butts on this one  ;) Something tells me humor won't read as very real  ;D
It has been eaten.

yossam

Last one for now.................. ;D

Upon Infinity

I've been ignoring the Iceland posts since I wasn't participating and thought I'd check in.  Looks like a really good scene is shaping up.  I really like the greens.

yossam

Small update................new pooter has been ordered. Won't see it until first week in January, just in time to render the final............ ;D

Dune

It's really getting very nice, Richard! I only don't think you should have the vertical cloud in the crater.

yossam

Worked on the "steam" again..............I think it looks better. What say you?

:-\

choronr

I think it looks good; but, maybe even better if light were shining directly on it. I'm referring to the lowest steam (clouds), not the effect above the reddish glow.

Dune

It's too vertically stretched, like lightbeams. I'd loose them or put a bunch of normal clouds puffs there.

yossam

One more time................. :o

WAS

Quote from: yossam on December 20, 2014, 02:37:55 PM
One more time................. :o

Wooow so lush and dreamy. I just want to get off that longship and walk the fields.

yossam

Last one for today..............I'm gonna try soft shadows on the next one..................see how much render time goes up.  ;D