Iceland Test 5

Started by choronr, December 02, 2014, 02:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

I doubt it's truly too late, I'd be surprised if they would not accept an update, especially if it's the same image and you just want to improve quality.

Honestly I feel people have a surprisingly rigid sense of these contests and their rules. NWDA are all reasonable folks, they will want to prevent cheating and other unfair behavior, but that's about it.

- Oshyan

choronr

Thanks Oshyan, I'll check with Danny before I re-render. I didn't see noise; but, my eyes are older than yours; and, a seven year old computer.

My settings were 8 quality and 7 AA.

Oshyan

It's in the clouds, mostly. So probably atmo/cloud sampling issue.

- Oshyan

choronr

Thanks; lots of clouds here, will go through them.

Dune

DannyG

I just want to convey to everyone that's its completely acceptable to update your entry even after submitting at any time until Feb 14th 2015. We certainly understand the feeling when you walk away from an image for a few days only to comeback to see some changes that you would like to implement. It's not a problem.
Danny   
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

j meyer

Nice one Bob! Kind of dreamy.
Agree with the others regarding the atmo-noise.
Keep going!

choronr

Thanks Jochen, I'm re-cooking it right now.

choronr

Quote from: Danny on December 12, 2014, 07:53:10 AM
I just want to convey to everyone that's its completely acceptable to update your entry even after submitting at any time until Feb 14th 2015. We certainly understand the feeling when you walk away from an image for a few days only to comeback to see some changes that you would like to implement. It's not a problem.
Danny
Thanks Danny, I'll be back with an improvement.

Hannes

Nice one, Bob. Very calm and moody.

choronr

Quote from: Hannes on December 12, 2014, 12:55:20 PM
Nice one, Bob. Very calm and moody.
Thank you Hannes, enjoyed working on this; and, your birdies are in it.